[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

trade advice

eagles1038

i was wondering if u guys think i should do this trade.

gates

for

crumpler and pittsburgh

my team is the team w/ gates. its a non ppr league and its 1 pt for 20 yds rushing/recieving and 6 pts for all TDs.

i kinda want to do it cause, even though i have new england D, they dont have rodney harrison for the 1st 4 weeks and richard seymour for the 1st 6 weeks. plus they face the charger, bengals, and cowboys durin those weeks. there arent any good defenses left on free agency cause almost every team picked up 2. the only one i could pick up is seattle. and pitt faces arizona, cleveland, buffalo, and san fran in the 1st 4 weeks. and then they face cleveland during new englands bye week. plus i kinda think crumplers gonna be huge this yr w/ vick gone. atlantas gonna be usin him more as a recieving tight end and i think harrington is a better passer compared to vick. what do u guys think?

I wouldn't do it. You're taking a big drop at TE for a defense... and not really an upgrade at D but looking at a situational play for the first few weeks.

Team D's are volatile as it is, it hardly makes sense to try trade for one, much less give up an elite player at a position for one. NE is a solid D, and Seattle is no that bad of an option at D.