[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS? Is Driver giong to be healthy?

EZ Money 36

This is question for my 10 team league, no points per recept.

Is Driver going to be healthy this week? or should i go with kevin curtis? i dont really wanna put in hackett and the other two options arent the best for my WR3. GB should be throwing the ball a ton this week, but is Driver gonna be there for it? thanks for the help

For what it's worth:

• 03SEP07 Milwaukee Journal on Donald Driver: While the situation at RB remains cloudy, the Packers got good news elsewhere on the injury front Sunday as several players, headlined by WR Driver, returned to practice. Driver, who would not comment on his status, had been out since he sprained his right foot in the Aug. 23 exhibition loss to the Jacksonville Jaguars. He wore a boot during Thursday night's game against the Titans. Driver appeared healthy in practice and didn't run with a limp. Coach Mike McCarthy said Driver would be limited in practice for the rest of the week and the team will make a decision on Driver's availability later in the week for the season opener Sunday against the Eagles. However, McCarthy said he's still optimistic Driver will play.