[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Would you drop Chris Brown for Brett Favre in my situation

SpinalTapp

I have T.Brady at QB and no backup QB. We start 1 qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, 1 flex (rb/wr) have the following RBs

LT

Benson

APeterson (MN)

C.Brown

KJones

M.Turner

I also have James Jones as my 4th WR.

Part of me wants to cut Brown to secure my backup QB slot with Favre (Garrard is also availalbe). Part of me says, sit tight, Brady is healthy and has no bye week for a long time. If he gets hurt, make a trade. Brown could have some value this year, I hate to just cut him loose and James could rise.

lineup requirements are in my signature.

What say you?

I don't see Brown as having any real value for you short or long term, but at the same time would be reluctant to use a roster spot on a QB that you won't use ... backup QBs are a dime-a-dozen, get one from the WW when/if you need one....but if you will sleep better at nite having Favre sitting around, then grab him - since Brown likely won't contribute to your FF team either.

Edited by ts