[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Strategy for the weekend.

Gunga Din

I drafted Culpepper the first time i played fantasy football with the last pick of the 2nd rd. That team took me the furthest i've ever gone in FF. Oh, E.James was my first pick that yr. He was on the cover of the magazine i bought, had no clue back then lol.

Anyway, Culpepper had that monster yr and since then i've never been able to get him back on my team, not that most would want him , but i've always considered him my talisman of winning.

Now, I have Kitna and Culpepper. I have a funny feeling Culpepper might actually do something this yr. I initially picked him up for good luck, but now i might decided to start him over kitna wk 1. I know its early blah blah . But the team i'm playing has Manning, McCallister and Vineteri playing tomorrow night VS my Colston. If the worse case happens and i'm down alot after Thurs night. I mean Manning and McCalister just put up insane numbers. I might reset my lineup for the weekend.

One idea was to gamble with Culpepper and put in Santonio Holmes over Jamal Lewis for 3 wr set. I figure Holmes has the better chance of a breakout then J. Lewis. (PPR league btw).

I guess I have the adantage and most of you should do the same if you can change your lineup after thurs. Our league locks the players in 5 min before the game starts. So Colston would be locked but i could tinker before Sunday if i feel my only way to win is to gamble with some risky picks. Does anyone else have this in mind? If you and your competitor have players playing Thurs, will the outcome change your mind on starters for Sunday? I think its really cool to strategize after thurs. But if i'm behind big, then j.lewis is sitting and santonio holmes is starting. If manning and Deuce don't impress and colston has a good game. I might stick with J. Lewis.

let me hear what some of your are thinking about this. thx