[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lee Evans - Santonio Holmes - Vincent Jackson

ebartender

I've got Evans and Holmes both as well (only other real alt is C. Chambers) and am unsure who to start. I still have Evans in the line up, but obviously Champ Bailey will make you unsure about anything. I'm not expecting break out numbers from either though. If Evans gets a couple of catches plus a TD, I'd be pretty stoked. I guess I'm wondering if the Steelers are just going to walk (run) all over Cleveland to eat clock. I think I could get a few catches out of Holmes for sure, but its a little early to start him. My upside hope with Evans is that Denver gets ahead and maybe Evans will have some junk time catches to at least get some yardage. I don't know....I'm going to keep thinking and reading about it, but right now I'm still leaning Evans since it is week 1 and a little early for me to have faith in #2 WRs on the Steelers squad (eventhough I expect them to be better this year).

I've got Evans and Holmes both as well (only other real alt is C. Chambers) and am unsure who to start. I still have Evans in the line up, but obviously Champ Bailey will make you unsure about anything. I'm not expecting break out numbers from either though. If Evans gets a couple of catches plus a TD, I'd be pretty stoked. I guess I'm wondering if the Steelers are just going to walk (run) all over Cleveland to eat clock. I think I could get a few catches out of Holmes for sure, but its a little early to start him. My upside hope with Evans is that Denver gets ahead and maybe Evans will have some junk time catches to at least get some yardage. I don't know....I'm going to keep thinking and reading about it, but right now I'm still leaning Evans since it is week 1 and a little early for me to have faith in #2 WRs on the Steelers squad (eventhough I expect them to be better this year).

Well, I think Holmes is pretty much the #1 for all intents. Ward is aging and not really more than a posession guy anymore.

Holmes is due for a hugh year- and vs. Champ/Bly and Loseman throwing the rock- no thanks.

I htink Evans will be a major dissapointment.