[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Newbie Welcome Thread

rajncajn

Who: Whoopazz Welcome

What: Alternative energy This should make for some interesting Taigate material :D

When: 46, hitched 20 years, 2 teenage daughters (no, I'm not posting photos) Tease :D

Where: Raleigh

Why: Beats the hell out of working

Bio: Local league for about 10 years now. Been using huddle for advice for 6 or so.

Who: PunkMC - Rams Fan all the way.

What: Computer Programmer - though I'm going to school to be a Broadcaster.

When: 29 what seem to be very long years.

Where: St. Louis - Ranks 33 on the list of sweatiest Cities.

Why: I'm addicted :D .

Fantasy Bio: Been in the local league for 7 years now. Been looking at the huddle for 4 years. Been lurking the boards for 3 years. Thought why not. They need new blood to beat on :D

Edited by PunkMC

Who: Joe Thin - Go Cowboys.

What: Information Systems Manager.

When: 39 and some moons ago.

Where: Dallas, TX in a couple of months. Before: Didn't exist. Never Happened

Why: Googlelized FFl sites and stumbled upon this one. First year... week here.

Fantasy Bio: Office league for 2 years now. FFL for the last 4 (ESPN, CBS, CDM, Yahoo). Just joined a Keeper League with Ant Sports. Learning the ropes and putting my 1 cent in... hey! I'm on a budget - 3 boys and a girl (10, 9, 7, 2).

Why: Googlelized FFl sites and stumbled upon this one. First year... week here.

Fantasy Bio: Office league for 2 years now. FFL for the last 4 (ESPN, CBS, CDM, Yahoo). Just joined a Keeper League with Ant Sports. Learning the ropes and putting my 1 cent in... hey! I'm on a budget - 3 boys and a girl (10, 9, 7, 2).

You lucked up Joe. Whatever you do, don't share what you've found with your leaguemates. Send them to Fantasy Sharks or some such. :D

Sorry DMD :D

Who: Hugh B Tool(originally just Hugh)

What: Greenskeeper and propeller repairman(yes I work too much) coaching D Line at a local Jr. High this year. Also known as one crazy SOB. Looks deceive. Loving Father of a just graduated 18yr old daughter.

Where: Seattle by way of So.Cal and Vegas

When: 1959 in the San Fernando Valley. Still can hang with the best of them on and off the field, just have to pick and choose my spots a bit more often.

Why: Because I need at least one vice in my life

Countless leagues the last 14 years. Started playing this stuff when Randall Cunningham was the consensus #1 pick. Won quite a few, second place even more and dead last once or twice. Still learning which keeps my interest piqued I guess. Never I mean never have givin' up the ship and let a bad or underachieving team get in the way of competition, nothing worse in FF than apathetic owners

Oh yeah, Silver and Black ALL THE WAY!!!!

Edited by Hugh B Tool
  • Sad 1

True :D . This site is amazing! Best 20 bucks spent on FF.

You realize, Rajn is paid to say that! What are you getting now, Raj???? $10....$20 per sucker.......I mean client? :D

Are we doing a pyramid? I recruit more people and the buck goes around? :D

Not really.................Rajn recruits.............gets paid by DMD...............and that's it. Rajn has your IP address and any leads you give him goes into his pocket 'cause it's linked off of your IP address. Talk to Billy Gates for a 'splanation. :D DMD likes Rajn! What can I say! :D But untateve is still DMD's favorite. I'm DMD's #2 and am patiently waiting. :D

Who: Jake, I bleed BLACK AND GOLD

What: Constuction(Framer), self employed

When: 28 years old, been playing for 10-11 years, going on 2nd year as member on Huddle

Where: Broomall, Pa(near Philly) for 4 years, South of Pitt. before that.

Why: Why not? I think(know) I have an obsession with FF and :D I LOVE IT!

Fantasy Bio: In 4 leagues(just cut two out). 1- 12 team dynasty, 1 -16 team IDP dynasty, 1- new 12 team dynasty and one redraft(I like dynasty's SO MUCH MORE, but the redraft is a great time since we always do a live draft and it is the league I started with 10+years ago!)

Edited by jake_the_builder

Who: Chris, Big Bills fan..... :D

What: Lead drafter, and single father of a 3 year old little girl (that's a full time job it self)

When: 28 years old, been playing for 6 years, going on 2nd year as member on Huddle

Where: Buffalo, all thought I have lived in New Jersey & Alaska.

Why: Why not? I think(know) I have an obsession with FF and I LOVE IT!

Fantasy Bio: Im in 3 ffl's, 2 keeper and 1 re-draft. :D

Are we doing a pyramid? I recruit more people and the buck goes around? :D

This is wiegie's territory. He's the expert on pyramids; but after reading a different thread maybe it's Chavez that's the pyramid expert. :D

Edited by chiefjay

You realize, Rajn is paid to say that! What are you getting now, Raj???? $10....$20 per sucker.......I mean client? :D

I'm building a collection of tube socks...hopefully one day DMD will send me a match. :D

Who: Jake, I bleed BLACK AND GOLD

What: Constuction(Framer), self employed

When: 28 years old, been playing for 10-11 years, going on 2nd year as member on Huddle

Where: Broomall, Pa(near Philly) for 4 years, South of Pitt. before that.

Why: Why not? I think(know) I have an obsession with FF and :D I LOVE IT!

Fantasy Bio: In 4 leagues(just cut two out). 1- 12 team dynasty, 1 -16 team IDP dynasty, 1- new 12 team dynasty and one redraft(I like dynasty's SO MUCH MORE, but the redraft is a great time since we always do a live draft and it is the league I started with 10+years ago!)

And which Black & Gold would that be? That ugly black & yellow that Putzburgh wears or the TRUE Black & Gold? :D:D

Edited by rajncajn

It's not, just yer typical Huddle hazing ritual. :D

I get it...just my shot at being sacrastic....I need some more lessons. I'm sure if I stay around long enough I will get lots of them. LOL :D

Edited by hause62