[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

R Brown, Benson, or Maroney

Judge Smales

Ronnie Brown, Benson, or Maroney that's going to be the question for me tomorrow night at the draft.

All of them have some questions but I will need to take one of them to have at least something that resembles a RB1 on my team. Who you like?

Brown - Is Chatman really going to cut into his carries? He was a top 10 all preseason and now he's ranked top 20

Benson - The safest of the picks IMO but can he carry the load all year, he hasn't been able to carry half the load yet without getting hurt

Maroney - Same issues as Benson, but with the offense and if healthy will get a bunch of carries

1. Maroney: He's only been in the league for one season, so it's too quick to slap the "injury-prone" label on him. Also, the Pats are going to be ahead in most of their games this year. Without Clock-Killin Corey Dillon on the roster, Laurence will get his share of stat-padding garbage carries.

2. Benson: He's the Rex Grossman of NFL RB's: Just like Sexy Rexy, the only one in the America who has any faith in him is Lovie Smith. But he's the only one who matters, and Ced will get the rock a ton. We already know that the Bears can't win on Rex's arm, so they're going to go as far as Benson's legs will carry them. Chicago didn't trade away team favorite Thomas Jones so they could give Adrian Peterson the job.

3. Brown: This guy looks to be on the shakiest ground of all. If we knew a little more about Cam Cameron, we might be able to tell if this Chatman thing were just a motivational ploy or a real threat to Brown's job security. We will get to see if Cam is a stupid as Nick Saban, who decided to showcase gimpy Daunte Culpepper instead of easing his load by handing Brown the rock. Green is just as fragile, so I'd suggest they learn from history instead of repeating it.