[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

T. Brady - Shoulder Problem? Is this BS or Real?

SpinalTapp

When did Brady hurt his shoulder? Is this typical Pats injury BS? I heard Brady missed part of practice today. I have no backup QB and if he misses the game on Sunday, I am screwed because I have no one to put in the lineup for Sunday and add drop will be closed at 7:50pm tonight. Should I dump James Jones or Chris Brown for Brett Favre?

God, I hate to drop either of them for Favre on BS injury news. Someone help me clear my head.

I wouldn't pick up a backup unless you really need to...I'm a homer and almost certain he'll play.......Chris Brown doesn't have much value IMO....if there's a Cambell or Favre out there why not pick them up until you can confirm nothing is legit.

I'm 99.9999% sure he'll be in the starting lineup.

• 06SEP07 Boston Globe on Tom Brady: Pat's QB Brady, who over the last few years has regularly been listed as probable because of his right shoulder, remained on the injury report. He was listed as having participated in the full practice.

"One thing I'm doing a little bit different is that I'm really monitoring my throws in the preseason," he said. "Before I'd come out and I'd throw 100 balls a day. After a while, you throw 100 balls here at practice, that's 200 balls a day in two-a-days, and you go, `After four days, why is my arm sore?' Well, because you're throwing (so much)."

Analysis: For several seasons the two-time Super Bowl MVP has been a regular on the weekly injury report with the shoulder problem, which is believed to date to the 2002 season. Nevertheless, Brady has started 108 straight games, the third-longest active streak among quarterbacks, trailing only Brett Favre (257) and Peyton Manning (156).

from cbs...