[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS - WR

msmith379

PPR league - 1pt/20yds rec, 6pts/TD

with Terry Glenn out not sure what to do with Crayton for my WR3 so do I start

Jerry Porter vs DET

Crayton vs NYG

James Jones vs PHI

still leaning towards Porter until Crayton or Jones proves me wrong but what do you think?

Thanks for the help.

Jones has a tough matchup vs. the Eagles, I'd go wth one of the other two. I think Crayton could have

a real good game, especially if the Giants focus on TO. And I don't know that Porter will do much --

Oakland will probably try to run Jordan a lot, and Curry may end up being their #1 wideout anyway.

I'd probably go with Crayton, but agree it's a tough call.

Jones matchup vs the Eagles is not that tough, if the Packers go with three WR then he would be matched up against there FS Sean Cassidine who is not a very good player. Being a local that is all they talk about on the radio is about how horrible this guy is. But.......its taking two much of a gamble... I would see what his role in the offense is at first.