[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

which 2 RBs to start from these 3 for wk 1

gmann

I keep wavering on which 2 to start:

Maroney on the road at the NY Jets (24th rushing def 06) NE have a strong offense so he should get plenty of opportunities

Henry on the road at Buffalo (28th rushing def 06) playing against his former team; buf def looks porous

Alexander at home againt TB (17th rushing def 06)

Shaun Alexander and Travis Henry. Those are the 2 RBs I have starting this week on my team.

ok but why sit Maroney over these 2? I initially went this direction to begin with but had second thoughts after projecting NE offense. They look very potent on pass offense which should take pressure off RBs, thereby increasing rushing numbers, Add to the equation NE should get ahead in the scoring pushes more run attempts as teh game progresses. Kinda like Indy and Addai.

I actually thought about benching Alexander as their offense seems a bit one dimensional and defenses will target stopping Alexander.

ok but why sit Maroney over these 2? I initially went this direction to begin with but had second thoughts after projecting NE offense. They look very potent on pass offense which should take pressure off RBs, thereby increasing rushing numbers, Add to the equation NE should get ahead in the scoring pushes more run attempts as teh game progresses. Kinda like Indy and Addai.

I actually thought about benching Alexander as their offense seems a bit one dimensional and defenses will target stopping Alexander.

I agree. I questioned myself for a minute when I thought about it, but when I read this post it all made sense. Brady will hand the ball off as long as he can. And as far as I saw last year, Maroney is a beast. Cutler has yet to be a bonified starter. And Hasselback is the better passer of the three. And not to mention...Maroney is a beast! Start him above all three. Henry has nine kids by nine different women, and seven of 'em want to get paid. That dude has alot on his mind!

Good luck