[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Advice

mercer27

OK, here is the situation. My quarterback is Drew Brees and my TE is Daniel Graham and Zach Miller (Oak). I am in a 14 man league with normal scoring and .5 PPR, We start: 1QB-2RB-3WR-1WR/RB

My team is as follows:

QB - Brees/Garcia

WR - Hines Ward/Galloway/Stallworth/Booker/DHenderson/Bryant Johnson/Roscoe Parrish

RB - LJ/MJD/Fred Taylor/Leon Washington/Mike Anderson/Kenton Keith

TE - Daniel Graham/Zach Miller

I was just offered this trade:

Brandon Marshall

LaDanian

Adrian Peterson

Eric Johnson

for

LJ

Maurice Jones Drew

Donte Stallworth

Am I putting too many eggs in the New Orleans basket, and do I have enough WR's to cover the loss of Stallworth? Am I giving up too many RB's for LaDanian and an unproven rookie on a bad team?

Help!!!

I would make the trade. LT is better than LJ and has a better team behind him. Marshall is going to be good so I don't think you lose much between him and Stallworth. EJ was quite involved last night, so I only expect that to continue and AP is going to be good sooner before later.

Good deal for you IMO.

This guy definitely wants Stallworth from me, and I think I may offer him:

Stallworth

for

Eric Jones & Jacoby Jones (am I giving up too much and getting too little in return?)

What do you think? I'm going to decline the other trade, I make his team to strong.