[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

FA pick-up advice

crypticfball

My roster is listed below. We can only have 4 WRs on our roster at any given time. With Terry Glenn out for the near/forseeable future I'm thinking I'll drop him for a FA to make sure i'm covered for bye weeks.

Patrick Crayton, Wes Welker, D. Henderson are notable guys available. I see the wisdom of picking up Crayton in place of Glenn at this point but I'm wondering which of these guys may be the best pick up long term? I read Welker is a sleeper pick up this year. Would either of these guys be worth keeping over Glenn going forward and worth starting given my current WRs?

I'm leaning toward just picking up Crayton and possibly even starting him over one of my other guys. Looking for sage wisdom on this!

Thanks!

I would grab Crayton based on the news regarding Terry Glenn:

http://www.star-telegram.com/332/story/226519.html

Crayton will be starting. And as a Giants fan, I can tell you that the secondary looks mediocre at best!!! So expect lots of passing from Dallas. I have Crayton in one of my leagues,and I am now thinking of starting him as my "flex" instead of Portis as there are still questions as to how much Portis will be used.