[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have Terry Glenn...

vikings711

"WR Terry Glenn of the Dallas Cowboys, who has been recovering from knee surgery, has experienced a setback and is likely out for at least the next two weeks. The Cowboys wideout could miss even more time than expected with this injury according to owner Jerry Jones."

From what I hear Terry Glenn may be out longer than originally expected. Should I drop him and pick up Crayton?

Yes, Glenn for Crayton sounds about right. It's basically a one for one trade, meaning a WR for WR...it doesn't depend on roster at all.

What? How do you get that? If he drops Glenn for Crayton, and Glenn comes back 3 weeks later sending Crayton to the pine how is that one for one? Should he PICK UP Crayton if he can, yes of course. But if he drops Glenn, someone else with a good roster might pick him up and hold him until healthy in a few weeks. And Vikings711 would be sitting there with Crayton on the pine while Glenn takes back his starting role leaving him weaker in the WR department.

How can you say it doesn't depend on his roster?

Edited by Chuckyone

What? How do you get that? If he drops Glenn for Crayton, and Glenn comes back 3 weeks later sending Crayton to the pine how is that one for one? Should he PICK UP Crayton if he can, yes of course. But if he drops Glenn, someone else with a good roster might pick him up and hold him until healthy in a few weeks. And Vikings711 would be sitting there with Crayton on the pine while Glenn takes back his starting role leaving him weaking in the WR department.

How can you say it doesn't depend on his roster?

How do you not know that he will be out even longer? Remember the initial report was that he was done for the year. Even the Cowboy hopefuls believe this to be true,

How do you not know that he will be out even longer? Remember the initial report was that he was done for the year. Even the Cowboy hopefuls believe this to be true,

This is what I've heard also. Matt Mosley of ESPN.com says ".....Late Thursday night, a member of the organization told me Glenn was indeed finished for the season, but that the Cowboys decided (a little too late) to hold off on making the announcement. "

I pulled the trigger yesterday and dropped Glenn for Crayton. So my answer would be yes.

I don't know Gleen won't be out even longer, but the reports are conflicting. The initial report was that TO tried to commit suicide too.j

If it were me I'd drop Glenn and pick up Crayton, but not without reservation that the "initial" reports might be wrong and I might be sitting with Crayton while Glenn comes back in a few weeks on someone elses team.

My roster would influence whether I took that risk.

Reports are conflicting... But if you can make the addition of Crayton to go WITH Glenn than you should. If you have to drop Glenn to acqurie Crayton, thats a much tougher question! I'd say no unless you're absolutely desperate for your no3 WR.

Help me lol, same sort of question!

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=215735

We have to start 1 QB, 2 RBs, 3 WRs, 1 TE, 1K, 1D. No pts to RBs for receptions, but WRs get pts. The only other player I would be willing to drop is Chris Brown. Am I right?

Here are my Starters:

Ben Roethlisberger

Edgerrin James

Larry Johnson

Marvin Harrison

Plaxico Burress

Reggie Brown

Antonio Gates

Shayne Graham

Baltimore Ravens

Bench:

Matt Hasselbeck

Deuce McAllister

Chris Brown

Fred Taylor

Terry Glenn

James Jones

Derrick Mason

Reports are conflicting... But if you can make the addition of Crayton to go WITH Glenn than you should. If you have to drop Glenn to acqurie Crayton, thats a much tougher question! I'd say no unless you're absolutely desperate for your no3 WR.

Help me lol, same sort of question!

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=215735

Look at it this way. Crayton is going to have 2-3 weeks to build rapport with Romo. Glenn's #'s dropped a bit last year when Bledsoe got the boot so there is little reason to believe that his #'s will get back to the Bledsoe days.

I had Glenn and I dropped him to pick Crayton up. Crayton has shown that he can be a great receiver and I think Glenn is done for the year..No way his knee just magically heals in 2 weeks.

Look at it this way. Crayton is going to have 2-3 weeks to build rapport with Romo. Glenn's #'s dropped a bit last year when Bledsoe got the boot so there is little reason to believe that his #'s will get back to the Bledsoe days.

I had Glenn and I dropped him to pick Crayton up. Crayton has shown that he can be a great receiver and I think Glenn is done for the year..No way his knee just magically heals in 2 weeks.

My thinking EXACTLY!