[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Welker or Driver for week 1?

Bowled Over

Hey guys, I'm having trouble deciding who to start at WR this week. We play 2 rb's 2 wr's and 1 flex rb/wr. At the moment I have driver and clayton starting as wr, and thomas jones, parker, and lynch at the two rb's and flex.

But all this injury news about driver is freaking me out! should I bench him this week to be safe? I've already got a LOT of shaky starts this week with both jones and lynch. Not sure if I should just bit the bullet and start them all or not.

Thanks!

P.S. Crayton and jacoby jones are both available on the FA wire. Maybe I should drop someone and start one of those guys?

If Driver goes, he's the #1 option for Favre. Welker will get some looks, but Brady has so many other options. I would keep an eye on the inury reports through Sunday morning, and if Driver plays start him.