[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Harrison for Westbrook?

YoungBob

I'm in a 12 team PPR league and have been offered Marvin Harrison for Brian Westbrook. Right now, I've got Gore, Westy, Thomas Jones, Dunn and Norwood as my RB's. We play 3 WR's and I'm currently starting Fitzgerald, Javon Walker and Calvin Johnson. I may like the idea of Gore/Jones as my backs with Fitzy, Harrison and Walker as my WR's. I've got Devery Henderson and D.J. Hackett on my bench. All thoughts would be appreciated.

Edited by YoungBob

No way, especially in a PPR league - Westy should be good for 50 catches all by himself. Counter with Jones or Dunn + Calvin.

Exactly

With Jones' inj. uncertainty I'd be leary with him or the others as my #2

I'm in a 12 team PPR league and have been offered Marvin Harrison for Brian Westbrook. Right now, I've got Gore, Westy, Thomas Jones, Dunn and Norwood as my RB's. We play 3 WR's and I'm currently starting Fitzgerald, Javon Walker and Calvin Johnson. I may like the idea of Gore/Jones as my backs with Fitzy, Harrison and Walker as my WR's. I've got Devery Henderson and D.J. Hackett on my bench. All thoughts would be appreciated.

I don't see Harrison as the feature WR anymore in IND. Westbrook is supposed to get more carries and catches quite a few passes as well. I would keep your team as is as I don't think you can afford to give up a RB with Jones and Westbrook's injury possibilities. You WR's are fine.

No way I do this trade. You have two STUD RB's in Gore and Westy and not only that, YOU ARE IN A PPR LEAGUE! Westy has huge value in PPR, and I love Harrison's consistent greatness, but honestly Reggie Wayne is slowly becoming the man in IND. I'd sit tight and ride Westy to your playoffs. Can't you tell I'm high on Westbrook this year :D

Listen Westbrook will not make it through the season because of his knees. Look back at history with knees that have given problems multple years in a row. I would use him to get as much as possible . I may be a little sensitive right now with Glenn and all but I pegged this from the start of my analysis this year and started him in MVP just to be safe. I never wish bad on a player but I learned my lesson waiting for the chance to draft Faulk three years in a row then, I finally get him and knees. Same thing with Davis. Same thing with Glenn. No more chances with knee problems no matter what the upside unless I have deep backups.