[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Add Crayton?

irish

Here's my team...

QB Donovan McNabb, PHI

QB Ben Roethlisberger, PIT

RB Cedric Benson, CHI

RB De'Shaun Foster, CAR

RB Willie Parker, PIT

RB Chester Taylor, MIN

RB Brian Westbrook, PHI

RB Tony Hunt®, PHI

WR Bernard Berrian, CHI

WR Joey Galloway, TB

WR Greg Jennings, GB

WR Randy Moss, NE

WR Reggie Wayne, IND

TE Chris Cooley, WAS

TE Jason Witten, DAL

PK Shayne Graham, CIN

We start 1 QB, 2 RBs, 2 WR, 1 TE and 1 RB/WR 1pt- 10 yds rush/rec and 20 pass. 4 pts-pass td and 6pts- rush/rec td and 1 PPR.

Should I drop anyone from my team to add Crayton? At this point the only one I was thinking of dropping was Hunt but having Westy makes it a gamble.

THoughts...

Your 2 TEs are ok, but do you really need 2 on the roster? In any event, Hunt could get dropped IMO ... but the guy I'd lose to add Crayton would be Ben Roethlisberger, get a backup QB to cover the PHI bye week when you need to.

The only reason I'm hanging onto Big Ben is as possible trade bait with another team with a bad QB situation. I know I need a WR upgrade as all I have is Wayne, a big hope that R Moss pans out and then a mix at #3 with Galloway, Berrian and Jennings. If Crayton takes over for Glenn the I like him as much or more than my other #3's. And keeping Witten on my roster is a defensive move so that other teams with weaker TE can't upgrade.

As an aside, why is Hunt represented in your list as being a registered trademark, do you have some sort of bizarre ownership of the rights to him in your league?

®

:D Just the way the site I run my league through denotes rookies. I hadn't noticed that until you mentioned it.

The only reason I'm hanging onto Big Ben is as possible trade bait with another team with a bad QB situation. I know I need a WR upgrade as all I have is Wayne, a big hope that R Moss pans out and then a mix at #3 with Galloway, Berrian and Jennings. If Crayton takes over for Glenn the I like him as much or more than my other #3's. And keeping Witten on my roster is a defensive move so that other teams with weaker TE can't upgrade.

All that makes sense I guess, so Hunt® seems to be the dude to drop, although I'd really rather let Ben go (were it my team) but only if you actually plan to use Crayton ... otherwise no point, unless you see it as another "defensive" move.

All that makes sense I guess, so Hunt® seems to be the dude to drop, although I'd really rather let Ben go (were it my team) but only if you actually plan to use Crayton ... otherwise no point, unless you see it as another "defensive" move.

Well with my WRs, don't you thnk Crayton would get some playing time unless I made a trade to upgrade using my RB depth and Big Ben? :D

Well with my WRs, don't you thnk Crayton would get some playing time unless I made a trade to upgrade using my RB depth and Big Ben? :D

With your WRs, you will be playing matchup guessing games all year (except of course for Wayne) hoping to catch Berrian or Moss (if he stays healthy) or Jennings on a good week ... and to me, Crayton fits right into that bunch ... so unless Galloway proves himself to be your every week #2 FF WR (which I think he can) adding Crayton just gives you another variable to juggle in your weekly decision making process.

Edited by ts

With your WRs, you will be playing matchup guessing games all year (except of course for Wayne) hoping to catch Berrian or Moss (if he stays healthy) or Jennings on a good week ... and to me, Crayton fits right into that bunch ... so unless Galloway proves himself to be your every week #2 FF WR (which I think he can) adding Crayton just gives you another variable to juggle in your weekly decision making process.

Good point TS, thanks for your 2 or 3 or how many ever cents you've given me in this thread.

I wouldn't add Crayton, his team stinks :D

Keep Hunt, he'll be better than Westbrook, plus he plays the Cowboys twice. That's 300-400 yards right there. :D

Love the clowning around and ideal jabs regarding our teams, however you could've at least thrown your honest 2 cents in there at the end, No? :wacko: