Sign in to follow this  
Steelhead

Driver...who's starting him?

He's playing but still gimpy and Jennings is now out. Who's still going with him and why?

I am. 'Cause Randall says he'll be fine. :D

I am too, just a gut feeling

Edited by mamaboy

He's playing but still gimpy and Jennings is now out. Who's still going with him and why?

He's gimpy? All the reports I have seen say he hasn't been limping all week and looked healthy. It's been about 4 years since he missed a game.

I know he had a sprained foot but I haven't seen or heard anything that says he's favoring anything.

I'm starting him.

I've got to decide between Driver and V. Jackson (SD). The Huddle projection says Jackson in a walk, but I can't tell if they have updated their porjections since Friday when Jennings went out.

I've got to decide between Driver and V. Jackson (SD). The Huddle projection says Jackson in a walk, but I can't tell if they have updated their porjections since Friday when Jennings went out.

if it's been updated, the game link at the top is yellow

Him and Holt in one league :D

I'm right there with you. Starting Holt and Driver in my main money league. Here's to us coming back here to celebrate their kick-a$$ performances when it is over.................... :D

I am, he is Favre's favorite target, no matter who is on the other side. And the Pack will have to throw to stay in this game, rinnung the ball is not going to get it done early this year.

I am starting James Jones in the league that I have Jennings...But in the league that I have both Driver and Jones, I'm going with Driver. It's just too hard to not start him if he's playing.