[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Had a good week but worried about season.....

Football_Mom

My team is:

QB-Manning, Rothlisberger, Garcia

RB-Brown, Bensen, Jackson, Barber, Washington

WR-Coles, Colston, Henderson, Kennison,

TE-Crumpler

K-Kasay

Def-MIN

Standard performance with PPR. 12 teams. Start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WR, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 TE, 1K, 1D.

I had a good week. Min Def and Peyton pulled out the victory. But I am worried about my RB situation. Started Bensen and Brown and they were just horrible. One of the other owners has Deuce, A. Peterson (Min), and L. Jordan for RB and McNabb/Green at QB. I was thinking of offerering Big Ben for Jordan.

What do you all think?

My team is:

TE-Crumpler

K-Kasay

Def-MIN

Standard performance with PPR. 12 teams. Start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WR, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 TE, 1K, 1D.

I had a good week. Min Def and Peyton pulled out the victory. But I am worried about my RB situation. Started Bensen and Brown and they were just horrible. One of the other owners has Deuce, A. Peterson (Min), and L. Jordan for RB and McNabb/Green at QB. I was thinking of offerering Big Ben for Jordan.

What do you all think?

I don't know what Brown did...

I'm not a fan of Benson. Maybe you could move him....

I think Garcia got hurt today so if you trade Roth you'll have no depth at QB. Roth's value probly won't be any higher than it is right now; you should probly be able to do better than Jordan for him if you want to trade him. I'd probably sit tight for another week. Washington or Barber can start for you if they have to; the PPR helps.

Edited by HowboutthemCowboys

Thanks for the response. I appreciate it. I have played with these guys for a few years and there are NEVER any trades so I have virtually no experience evaluating who would be a reasonable return for Big Ben. The reason I looked at that particular team is that he is weak at QB and could use the help. Would it make more sense for me to ask for Jordan AND McNabb? I am watching Barber and I guess he could work. Maybe Jackson will get better.

My team is:

TE-Crumpler

K-Kasay

Def-MIN

What do you all think?

I also would hold off for a better RB. I'm not a big fan of Jordan and with Rhodes coming back in Oct, I think he will be a #3 RB at best. If anything, I would offer Benson & Henderson for A. Peterson & see if the owner accepts your trade.