[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Will LT go OFF this weekend?

The Irish Doggy

and its a revenge game...

discuss

Well, hard to compare what I saw last weekend against the Jets to what will unfold on Sunday night. The Jets o-line, as Rovers has mentioned ad-nauseum, does not run block well. The Pats looked incredible against the Jets.

Now, the Bolts o-line is better than the Jets o-line and LT is better than Thomas Jones, so I don't think the Pats look as dominating against the rush this Sunday night.

Figure his performance is in between last weeks and a typical LT game.

Agreed, am Pats homer......but talking two solid D's here....did he go for 140 against the Bears? In San Diego? Not saying Pats d is as good as Bears, but they are a solid D, especially front line....LT will score, always does....just saying 180 total offense is little high this week....

I can't wait for this game! So much going on here...the developments of this week w/regard to the Patriots, it's a rivalry game, man this should be interesting :D

Not to mention Sox/Yankees as well....

I think around 100 and a score wouldn't surprise me.....he may have more rec. than rushing.

I'm not sure if Tomlinson will run wild against the Patriots.

But I'm sure Tom Brady will be knocked on his butt a few times. Assuming the Patriots don't find another way to cheat, it will be interesting to see how Tom Brady will perform now that he actually will have to read defenses rather than having the exact defensive coverage and blitz information radioed in form the sideline. It will also be interesting to see how well New England's offensive line can adapt to blitzes and stunts when they aren't informed ahead of time exactly where and when they will be coming.

It will be interesting to see how this group of cheaters will perform without cheating this week.

But I'm sure Tom Brady will be knocked on his butt a few times. Assuming the Patriots don't find another way to cheat, it will be interesting to see how Tom Brady will perform now that he actually will have to read defenses rather than having the exact defensive coverage and blitz information radioed in form the sideline. It will also be interesting to see how well New England's offensive line can adapt to blitzes and stunts when they aren't informed ahead of time exactly where and when they will be coming.

It will be interesting to see how this group of cheaters will perform without cheating this week.

:D

Defense Shmeefense.....that clown is going home to Giselle.

:D

oh yeah, and the CHARGERS WIN!!!!

A bigger bowl of sour grapes I've never seen. To think the video tapes made the Pats offense what it was is naive. To think it helped so greatly at all, let alone on every play of every game is rediculous. With or without the video tapes this Pats team is one of the elite and Brady is an elite QB and that line is tough. These guys know how to play and execute and by the end of the season after they've spanked almost everyone in their path will you still be crying about them being cheaters?

Yup, he'll go home to a 33 million dolllar a year super model after passing for 3 tds and 300 yards to quiet the critics.....

Pats were wrong....big time...Belichick wrong...HUGE.....but I'm supporting the players, not the personnel or the coaching staff....Heres hoping that the PLAYERS continue to perform to the highest level and can put this all behind them......

Tomlinson has averaged 137 yards rushing in 4 career game vs. New England. He even had a 200 yard rushing game in 02. The main problem they have had with LT in the past was missed tackles which is something they usually do not have a problem with. I would not bet on the Pats stopping him from hitting the 100 yard mark but I do believe the Pats will try to control the ball on offense to keep LT on the sidelines.

Yup, he'll go home to a 33 million dolllar a year super model after passing for 3 tds and 300 yards to quiet the critics.....

Pats were wrong....big time...Belichick wrong...HUGE.....but I'm supporting the players, not the personnel or the coaching staff....Heres hoping that the PLAYERS continue to perform to the highest level and can put this all behind them......

The PLAYERS benefitted by knowing exactly what defensive scheme was coming next.

It wasn't like Bill Bellichick got the defensive play calls and kept them to himself. He radioed them into Tom Brady, who disseminated them to the rest of the team. Of course, all Patriots players may have been equipped with radio transmitters for all we know.

All we know for certain is that the New England Patriots cheat. That's all we know for certain. Anything else is pure speculation.

Agreed that the signals were transmitted over. But if you listen to the reaction of the team, all are dumb-founded, and before the ruling came out, were saying I HOPE we didnt cheat.....

when they win this week, against a tough Chargers team, without any video help, hopefully, will begin to get the team back on track...