[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

BLOCKBUSTER deal.. SIMTT?

Shorttynaz

The owner of S Jackson is panicking a little and has offered me:

Steven Jackson - 8pts a game (avg YTD)

FOR

Travis Henry - 19pts a game (avg YTD)

Dallas Clark - 13 pts a game (avg YTD)

I have K Winslow and probably wont start Clark too much. He's there for insurance. But has Travis Henry been overperforming? Or in your opinion, do you feel that he will continue to put up these #'s all season (so long as he can stay healthy)??

Would you do it if it was offered to you? My team is in my signature..

Why should you be giving two players for 1?Jackson is the one underperforming,not your guys.I would see if he could throw in a viable WR as well before I would consider it.

He's got Brandon Marshall and Lee Evans (along with Owens). The other's I have no interest in.

He probably will not part with Owens so I think I would stand pat for now.Henry looks like he will be the real deal in Denver and very well may end up with better numbers than Jackson come seasons end.If you could talk him into Owens that I would do in a heartbeat.Maybe go Henry and Driver for SJax and Owens.I think that is a very fair trade.

Edited by slickvick

He probably will not part with Owens so I think I would stand pat for now.Henry looks like he will be the real deal in Denver and very well may end up with better numbers than Jackson come seasons end.If you could talk him into Owens that I would do in a heartbeat.Maybe go Henry and Driver for SJax and Owens.I think that is a very fair trade.

I threw it out there. I was surprised to see the offer. At first I was kind of like yeah I'll do it.. Then after looking at the numbers I wasn't too sure..

I went to accept it, and he had already pulled it back and is now asking for:

Addai

Henry

Driver

Walker

Clark

FOR

Jackson

Owens

Benson

Lee Evans

I told him I am not interested in the slightest. I'm not looking for a mojor overhaul. I may be 0-2, but I still like my changes with 2 full time #1 RBs that produce along with 2 borderline #1 WR's.

I went to accept it, and he had already pulled it back and is now asking for:

Addai

Henry

Driver

Walker

Clark

FOR

Jackson

Owens

Benson

Lee Evans

I told him I am not interested in the slightest. I'm not looking for a mojor overhaul. I may be 0-2, but I still like my changes with 2 full time #1 RBs that produce along with 2 borderline #1 WR's.

That offer is laughable and if your 0-2 with that squad than you have just had some bad luck, sit tight yours will come.

That offer is laughable and if your 0-2 with that squad than you have just had some bad luck, sit tight yours will come.

That's the exact same thing I did. Laugh..

BOTH weeks so far I barely lost to the weeks high scorer. Unfortunately, BOTH weeks I would have beaten ANY other team I would have played. Last week I went up against the guy with Palmer, C Johnson, and J Lewis. Only lost by 2. FRUSTRATING, but I am still very confident/comfortable with my team.

Edited by Shorttynaz