[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Help

tomfin2000

I've been offered SJax and Wes Welker for Adrian L. Peterson and TJ Houshmandzadeh in one of my keeper leagues.

We start 1 QB, 2 RBs, 3 WRs, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DEF. We can keep up to six players each year, but only three from the previous year, and no more at any given position than we can start. Scoring is 1 pt per 10 yards rushing or receiving, 6 points for TDs, bonuses for rushing and receiving yards over 100. No ppr.

Here's my roster:

QB: Kitna, Shaub

RB: L. Johnson, Edge, A. Peterson, M. Turner, T. Bell, S. Morris

WR: Wayne, Housh, Galloway, Berrian, Jacoby Jones

TE: Witten, Daniels

K: Akers

DEF: Green Bay

I'm having an unusually tough time with this one. Any thoughts?

Well, that's two against. The offer is still on the table. My biggest issue with Peterson is that I don't have confidence in the Vikings front office and coaching staff. He may be looking at 8 and 9 man fronts well into 2008 and beyond. Should I try to counter with Galloway or Berrian instead of Housh or see if he will do SJax for Peterson straight up?