[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bengals are a bad team

The Irish Doggy

Not to be annoying, but, they won the division just two years ago.

I completely understand your frustration. There is no reason that a team as talented as this one goes 6-10 over their last 16. I'm not saying this to be a jerk, but, do you think the off-season distractions caused by players getting in trouble has caused any issues with the team's unity ? Just throwing it out there, as I simply don't understand why they are struggling.

I'm not counting them out of anything yet, as their offense is good enough to keep them in any game with any team.

This goes back to what I was talking about with Chad Johnson and his H.O.F. coat.

The ownership and coaching lets these guys do whatever they want. and it is hurting them IMO. you got to run your organization proffessionaly or you cannot be consistant.

Not to be annoying, but, they won the division just two years ago.

I completely understand your frustration. There is no reason that a team as talented as this one goes 6-10 over their last 16. I'm not saying this to be a jerk, but, do you think the off-season distractions caused by players getting in trouble has caused any issues with the team's unity ? Just throwing it out there, as I simply don't understand why they are struggling.

I'm not counting them out of anything yet, as their offense is good enough to keep them in any game with any team.

i try to block out what happened two years ago ... that was clearly their best shot. outside that season, marvin is an average 24-24 as head coach.

it is more than distractions. players like thurman and henry sitting on the sidelines are not just distractions, that's real.

they need to run a tighter ship. marvin should be in chad's face to be a true leader, not a joke. that coat was bush, it was awkward, and i think it was selfish. not in character with his other celebrations. you put the winner together and then you celebrate ... cincy needs to focus on that first. i also have a hunch that carson needs to step up more as a leader. he's a quiet guy who does his job, but i don't think he gets involved enough to help motivate.

these guys are making it hard to root for them this season.

I think there is something too the distractions from last year coming back to haunt them this year... Certainly Henry is out 8 games, and that is no joke, but its the run game, defense and special teams that are innefective. Pass game thus far is the main thing that is right. CJ's not the one screwing up. He can't play LB or CB.