[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

OU

tbimm

Guys, the season for the Sooners is not over. There will be a 1 loss team in the NC game and Oklahoma might be the one.

After watching my Huskies play the Trojans tonight I believe SC is beatable. I wouldn't be surprised if there are no undefeated teams in mid December.

I hope there are several 1 loss teams in the NC picture. If enough major schools get burned out of a NC game, the more likely they will fall in line for some kind of playoff system.

As far as USC goes, I too think they are beatable but I'm not so sure it will happen. Right now I think there are 6-7 schools that have a shot for the NC game. Let's remember there is a ton of football yet to be played. I'm sure we will see a few more upsets along the way.

College football is awesome. :D

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This story has been done time and time again:

1. Sarge boasts about his team to a level that makes me look like the most realistic hometown fan in the world.

2. Sarge blasts insults at anyone who dares to question his opinion on his favorite team.

3. Sarge blasts insults at anyone who is even 1/50th like him about their own favorite team.

4. Sarge's predictions about his favorite team and other games fail miserably.

5. People come into a thread to give Sarge the crow that he so definitely deserves.

6. Sarge comes in to take his lumps like a man, which is very admirable and better than some of the other homers on the board.

7. Sarge gets over his teams loss, and just starts back at step 1 again

It's been going on for years, and I find it and the reaction it causes to be extremely entertaining :D

1. Sarge boasts about his team to a level that makes me look like the most realistic hometown fan in the world.

2. Sarge blasts insults at anyone who dares to question his opinion on his favorite team.

3. Sarge blasts insults at anyone who is even 1/50th like him about their own favorite team.

5. People come into a thread to give Sarge the crow that he so definitely deserves.

6. Sarge comes in to take his lumps like a man, which is very admirable and better than some of the other homers on the board.

It's been going on for years, and I find it and the reaction it causes to be extremely entertaining :wacko:

:D

:D:wacko:

It's been going on for years, and I find it and the reaction it causes to be extremely entertaining :D

I think if we substitute Sarge for say Menudo and replace OU with the Steelers of Pittsburgh then it looks kinda like a story on the Main forum.

:D

:wacko:

Maybe reading too much into itbut I think it was his son who got the haircut!

No one got a haircut and no one wrecked a car. IMO that's Sarge way of trying to gather a little sympathy when he returned to the board after his Sooners got humbled by a lower tier Colorado team. I didn't buy into the early season Oklahoma hype and I ain't buying into Sarge missing the 2nd half of his almighty Sooners game. :D

Edited by Rockerbraves

No one got a haircut and no one wrecked a car. IMO that's Sarge way of trying to gather a little sympathy when he returned to the board after his Sooners got humbled by a lower tier Colorado team. I didn't buy into the early season Oklahoma hype and I ain't buying into Sarge missing the 2nd half of his almighty Sooners game. :D

Sympathy for what. A football lose. Are you serious.

Do you really think I give a rats ass about what people like you, i have never met think. You seriously have alot to learn.

Also, Im no liar and to suggest so makes you look like the idiot. You agree to pay for the damages, Ill mail you an estimate next week, and Ill give you the number of my barbershop and you can verify if I and my son didnt get a haircut yesterday during the OU game, after my sons soccer game. Would you also like the link to the YMCA to verify my son did in fact have a game as well. You have serious issues to suggest it isnt possible I take care of my families responsibilies before a game. That is why TIVO is the best thing going, so I can watch the game later.

BTW, Next weekend Im taking the family camping with several other families. Though I will be with the guys of the group at a local restaurant watching the game.

Well Done...... :D

And exactly right. OU would mop the floor with anyone next week. Yea I said it. and Yea I believe it completely.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

Sympathy for what. A football lose. Are you serious.

Do you really think I give a rats ass about what people like you, i have never met think. You seriously have alot to learn.

Also, Im no liar and to suggest so makes you look like the idiot. You agree to pay for the damages, Ill mail you an estimate next week, and Ill give you the number of my barbershop and you can verify if I and my son didnt get a haircut yesterday during the OU game, after my sons soccer game. Would you also like the link to the YMCA to verify my son did in fact have a game as well. You have serious issues to suggest it isnt possible I take care of my families responsibilies before a game. That is why TIVO is the best thing going, so I can watch the game later.

BTW, Next weekend Im taking the family camping with several other families. Though I will be with the guys of the group at a local restaurant watching the game.

Just picking on you Sarge. Like you family comes first. Next weekend I'll be missing the LSU/Florida game to attend my daughter's beach volleyball tournament in Destin, FL. We've already made arrangements to have a couple of big screen TV's around the pool. Should make for a great atmosphere considering there should be just as many Gators fams watching with us.

I hit her car, because it was parked behind me, and I didnt see it. Pretty simple really. Second time in a yr, Ive backed into her car.

so it's a recurring theme, huh? i thought it was only 16 year old girls and 90 year olds who repeatedly plow into non-moving objects.....but i guess loudmouth sooners fans who hang out at the YMCA while their team is losing make up the third category of truly horrible drivers.

edit to add: it seems like that tahoe you're so proud of may be a bit too much car for you. have you considered something a little easier to manipulate and control, like a prius or a honda civic?

Edited by Azazello1313

so it's a recurring theme, huh? i thought it was only 16 year old girls and 90 year olds who repeatedly plow into non-moving objects.....but i guess loudmouth sooners fans who hang out at the YMCA while their team is losing make up the third category of truly horrible drivers.

edit to add: it seems like that tahoe you're so proud of may be a bit too much car for you. have you considered something a little easier to manipulate and control, like a prius or a honda civic?

Who said Im proud of the tahoe. I wanted the H2, but decided Ill wait another year on that.

Good stuff. :D

I hit her car, because it was parked behind me, and I didnt see it. Pretty simple really. Second time in a yr, Ive backed into her car. We have a huge drive way, why her car was parked half behind me in my blind spot, instead of closer to the house next to me is still a question Im not about to ask today. But Im sure it will come up tomorrow. :D

I wear my hair with a 4 on top and 1 on the side. I hardly think that had anything to do with it. :D

My wife parks too close to the center of the driveway, as well. I scraped it a year ago. Infuriating.

Now if a 5th ranked OU had gotten beat by a I-AA team, you'd truly know the extents of my pain.

are you trying to say the hi-top fade is not a cool haircut for white people in the 21st century? :D:D

Dude is probably bald and 300 lbs. Anyone who jumps on someone elses sack, because his team is uncompetitive, and roots for his conference, instead of his actual team is a flat out dumb ass. I could care less what this fat F*ck says or thinks personally.

Props to you, sir, as I have done the same in the past - pathetically listening to the game on the car radio, much to the chagrin of the wives. But I call foul when I see you have a restaurant near to your 'campsite'. Will they deliver filet mignon and wine, or perhaps pancakes and eggs, to your tent too? You should check that out, Grizzly Adams....

Dude is probably bald and 300 lbs. Anyone who jumps on someone elses sack, because his team is uncompetitive, and roots for his conference, instead of his actual team is a flat out dumb ass. I could care less what this fat F*ck says or thinks personally.

a good flattop never goes out of style, why fix it if it ain't broke.

I think the 4 on top and 1 on the sides is a money look personally, I know my PE teacher in Junior high looked pretty good in it.

UA is down- fine, I am still a hugh college football fan and Pac 10 - I can and will root for whoever tthe f*ck I want.

a good flattop never goes out of style, why fix it if it ain't broke.

I think the 4 on top and 1 on the sides is a money look personally, I know my PE teacher in Junior high looked pretty good in it.

UA is down- fine, I am still a hugh college football fan and Pac 10 - I can and will root for whoever tthe f*ck I want.

Whatever you say Frontrunner.