[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who will remain undefeated the longest?

MERLINS

What team will remain undefeated the longest?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Who will go the longest?

• COWBOYS
    • PACKERS
    • COLTS
    • PATRIOTS

Do the Patriots even lose a game this year. They are scary good!

ugly :D tuna

We all know your Patriots admiration, but, I wanted to see what your take was on a Steelers situation. Which of their Linebackers thy drafted this year will have a bigger impact ? Timmons Lawrence or Woodley Lamar ?

Edited by Menudo

Steelers are winning with smoke and mirrors. Sunday one of those mirros cracked.

Big Ben just might be the most overated player in the NFL.

That isn't what I asked you. Which of these players do you think will have the better career ? Timmons Lawrence or Woodley Lamar ?

Edited by Menudo

Timmons is an athletic defender who forces the action anywhere on the field. He can be efective on blitz. Good tackler like Teddy Bruschi but doesn't look effecient at time. Doesn't have great instincts in my opinion.

Woodley was extremely productive at Michigan, but he is too smallish for my taste. He can be an excellent NFL pass rusher but his size will prevent him from playing every down.

Who will have a better career? Its Timmons hands down.

i said the Pats, and it hurt. it really did. Especially since they will have to come up with new and more creative ways to cheat :D

Seriously, they seem to be the most well rounded, complete team I've EVER seen. I knew Moss was going bring it all around for himself, and this team that basically pwned in the off season acquisitions. In fact, my exact quote was "the AFC Championship game wouldn't upset me, and the superbowl wouldn't surprise me"

However, in the AFC championship game, I'm still taking IND, because Marvin and Wayne vs Moss and Stallworth is a win for indy. and Peyton vs Brady is a win for Indy. albeit not a big one. the def is of course a win for NE, but with these caliber of QBs, DEF wont really matter.

How long before Moss suffers his yearly injury? I'm not hoping for one but he has done it for the last 4 years.

first things first. write off the last 2 years. He played hurt as hell year 1 in OAK, until they started sucking (sure, it's a crappy thing to do, but still, he would've played if they were winning) and last year...hell i was "too hurt" to even watch an OAK game.

The 2 years before that, are 4 and 3 years ago, respectively. He'll be fine. He's having too much fun, has a real chance at a ring this year, and is averaging 2 TDs a game...so yah, he'll be playing until BB says "Sit your ass down. Here's a video camera, make yourself useful"

Remember when they said NE can't win without Weiss and Crennell.

they didn't win. they actually got whupped that year. a few year later and you're still holding that "ace up your sleeve"?

edit: whupped in the one game to end that season i mean. they had a pretty good year, but didn't go anywhere with it. almost only counts in horse shoes and hand grenades.

Edited by LooGie

How long before Moss suffers his yearly injury? I'm not hoping for one but he has done it for the last 4 years.

Randy Moss has lost a step.

Brady spreads the ball around too much for Moss to be productive.

Moss is a cancer who takes plays off and will quit on his team.

Randy Moss sucks. Just look at his last two seasons with Oakland

How long before Moss suffers his yearly injury?

As a Cowboy fan, I voted Pats. Ladies and Gentlemen, That is one scary team...... I know they will fall at least once or twice this season, but honestly, I have seen all of their games and I don't see anyone that compares.

sadly, no one does compare.