[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

reggie bush for steven jackson

eagles1038

its bush n lynch for jackson n witten. i convinved the other guy to do it, but im just not completely set on jackson. what do u guys think? our pt settings r 1 pt for 20 yds rushing/recieving, 6 pts for all tds, and its a non-ppr league.

ive actually been chasing jackson since week 2, n finally managed to convince his owner to trade him. but im now rethinking since bush is gonna be a full-time starter n the rams r w/out 4 of 5 o-line, bulger is out w/ broken ribs, and they have gus ferrotte under center, so i dont know anymore. plus theres the fact that jackson has a partially torn groin.

as of right now, i wouldnt need jackson in as a starter, but would like to use him for later on.

my team:

rb- LT, westbrook, lamont jordan, reggie bush, marshawn lynch

te- crumpler

his team:

qb- mcnabb, schuab

wr- holt, housh, boldin, branch, and brandon marshall

rb- jackson, addai, brandon jacobs, earnest graham

te- witten and heap

k- stover

d- green bay

my team:

qb- brady

wr- TO, steve smith, colston, calvin johnson

rb- LT, westbrook, lamont jordan, reggie bush, lynch

te- crumpler

k- reed

d- chicago, pitt

what do u think i/him should add or take away to make it fair. note that he is very hesitant on givin up housh and addai.

i kinda agree, not so much w/ lynch but w/ bush. i think he may explode now that hes the main guy. but jackson did look promising the gm before he got injured, so i think he may return to his old form. if i pull the trigger on the trade, should i have him add somehting else. or maybe we both add someone?

i kinda agree, not so much w/ lynch but w/ bush. i think he may explode now that hes the main guy. but jackson did look promising the gm before he got injured, so i think he may return to his old form. if i pull the trigger on the trade, should i have him add somehting else. or maybe we both add someone?

If it was me he would have to throw in something else servicable as I think you are getting beaten right now.

How the hell did you manage to get such a stacked team? I don't see any reason for you to do this trade since you don't need to upgrade anything

look at the other guy's roster too - must be a very shallow league