[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

HOW 'BOUT THOSE COWBOYS!

TripleW64

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The turnover that never happened right at the end when it slithered through Magee's arms would have ended this early.

Newman isnt hurt, he scores on the INT, and Romo doesnt have the ball to throw that pass. Besides, the RB let it slip right through his hands, that one would not have been Romo's fault.

Bunch of haters on the Boys tonight. Im impressed the way they kept playing. Shows if they get down early, they wont give in, and have the team to come back. The D was solid as well.

no, but I'm just saying that the Bills have played good, not great, but good over the past 2 weeks, so I don't see why people are calling them horrible

When they beat a team that is has a better record than them, I'll say they are getting better...but at the moment, they are horrible. In a few years they will be decent, but in the AFC they will just have to wait for all the other teams to get bad before they can do something...they won't have enough talent to go against the AFC anytime soon.

When they beat a team that is has a better record than them, I'll say they are getting better...but at the moment, they are horrible. In a few years they will be decent, but in the AFC they will just have to wait for all the other teams to get bad before they can do something...they won't have enough talent to go against the AFC anytime soon.

jut because they don't have a great record doesn't mean they are horrible. Losing about 5 or 6 of your starters and coming out and playing like they did against a good Cowboys team doesn't make you horrible

Romo had a horrible night, turned the ball over 6 times, and the Cowboys still won. That says a lot about this team. It was an ugly game, but overcoming that type of adversity doesn't make me think "whew we slipped by that one." It makes me think "this team has character, and doesn't give up with the going gets tough." Everyone is going to have a bad game every now and then, and hopefully this is Romo's bad game for the season. If anything this close win against the bills makes me think the Cowboys have a better chance to go the distance, not the other way around.

Do I think Dallas will beat NE next week, no. But I think that should they meet at the end of the year and Dallas is healthy, they have a pretty good chance. Newman isn't 100%, if he was he would have taken that pick to the house, nobody would have caught him. Henry probably will not play against the Pats next week, and if he does he will not be 100%. So next week Dallas will be facing a very good passing offense probably with out one of it's starting corners, and the other starting corner still isn't 100%. Greg Ellis is still not 100% either. They also will not have Glenn on offense. With these key personnel missing and not 100% and the fact that they are still learning the 1-gap 3-4, I fully expect NE to win next weekend.

When the playoffs roll around, the guys mentioned above should be healthy. Add in Tank coming off of suspension, and the defense learning the scheme better, and I think the Cowboys will have a shot against anyone in the playoffs. Of course all of this is predicated on the Cowboys not losing any key personnel to injury which is always possible. So over all I'm cautiously optimistic about the cowboys chances this year, but would be somewhat surprised if they beat NE next week.

Just a thought. The Cowboy have a short week this week. They were scheduled to play one of the weaker teams in the NFL last night, and are scheduled to play one of the strongest teams in the NFL next week. I wonder if Romo wasn't over looking last nights game. I also wonder how much of any time was spent in the last week on NE instead of BUF due to the short week. I'm not making excuses for Romo's play, he was horrible, but I wonder how much if any time was spent on NE prior to last night's game.

Logically thought out approach to an up coming game. I know it is hard for a blind homer such as yourself to even consider using logic in looking at your team, but some of us do.

You forgot to tell me how I am just like UT, and you forgot to call the Steelers - The only 6 time Super Bowl Winners and YOUR DADDY, but, you did get the blind homer comment in there, so, for total un-originality, I give you a solid 8.5. :D