[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rudi Johnson

davepro2

He did not practice monday.

http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/art...PT02/710090302/

The usually affable Rudi Johnson had nothing to say Monday after the Bengals practiced.

Johnson watched from the sideline. He missed the New England game after injuring his hamstring at Seattle.

"Nothing to interview," Johnson said in the locker room afterward Monday.

Coach Marvin Lewis added little to reveal where some of his keys players are in terms of their injuries.

"We'll see," Lewis said when asked if he anticipated having some starters back.

Edited by myhousekey

In interviews last last week, Marvin expected Rudi to return for KC. Probably just being cautious here IMO.

I hope so. I need this kid to get back on that horse!

With all the negative news stories out of Cincy the last couple weeks....I'll be surprised if ANYONE says ANYTHING of consequence this entire week. Take it to the bank....they are playing everything close to the vest.

One observation....Marvin had been looking for a good 3rd RB most of the season (with Perry and Irons out). But I think bringing in DeDe Dorsey says much more than we are crediting at this point. Don't get your panties in a bunch. :wacko: JMHO...a hunch, if you will. I've heard nothing concrete. Just consider this......he was competing and IN LINE for Addai's backup role up until that last cut. He's been on Cincy's practice squad a few years....hasn't he? He knows the system....meaning a very short "get up to speed" transition. And having just signed him on the 25th....he also wasn't on either "Inactives" list the past 2 Sundays.

It would be interesting to hear if any of the practice scouts notice any increased activity his way this week. :D

Like I said......just a hunch. :D

With all the negative news stories out of Cincy the last couple weeks....I'll be surprised if ANYONE says ANYTHING of consequence this entire week. Take it to the bank....they are playing everything close to the vest.

One observation....Marvin had been looking for a good 3rd RB most of the season (with Perry and Irons out). But I think bringing in DeDe Dorsey says much more than we are crediting at this point. Don't get your panties in a bunch. :wacko: JMHO...a hunch, if you will. I've heard nothing concrete. Just consider this......he was competing and IN LINE for Addai's backup role up until that last cut. He's been on Cincy's practice squad a few years....hasn't he? He knows the system....meaning a very short "get up to speed" transition. And having just signed him on the 25th....he also wasn't on either "Inactives" list the past 2 Sundays.

It would be interesting to hear if any of the practice scouts notice any increased activity his way this week. :D

Like I said......just a hunch. :D

Men don't wear panties. :wacko:

It seems being the backup RB on Cincy is a death wish. They all have been getting hurt. Dorsey is intriguing.

Doesn't matter, he wouldn't have done anything against the stout KC Chiefs Defense this week anyway. :D

:D

I was thinking of trading for him while his value is so low. :D His playoff schedule is friggin sweet!!! :D

Lets keep this thread active....I've seen conflicting reports. If he's healthy I'd love to start him over Fred Taylor this week......

Only guy I got left is Norwood so his starting would be a good thing!

Only guy I got left is Norwood so his starting would be a good thing!

Ouch! I have Henry/Young and KJones out on byes.....missed out on Wynn and Wright.

I was actually able to p/u Morency though....surprised he was there.....

Lets keep this thread active....I've seen conflicting reports. If he's healthy I'd love to start him over Fred Taylor this week......

Hmm, I think Taylor has a nice game this week.

...and Kenny Watson becomes a nice RB1.
My sarcasm-o-meter has been on the fritz lately so I can't tell really what you think of Watson. Where exactly do you rank him as a RB? I stashed him on my bench earlier this season but with bye weeks and injuries and all, I could definitely use another decent RB.

Rudi's not playing. Watson will be the main man and is a very solid play.

Most teams use friday as the determining factor as to whether or not a guy technically "practices" during the week and could go Sunday. I am doubtful myself but we should know by tomorrow. The more important question......he will obviously be hampered by this, so even if he goes, is he startable??