[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Attention jax and all postal enthusiasts

Chief Dick

Step 1: Leave the recycle bin with just enough room to get by to the mailbox

Step 2: Don't wash out any pop cans/bottles for a few days.

Step 3: Install trip wire to rattle the bin when mail is delivered.

Step 4: Roll camera as bees chase your mailman down the street.

also....you could stop storing your recycling there, and start storing an inconspicuous pile of dog schitt :D

The most brilliant idea of all . One thing we mail carriers can't stand is stepping in dog sh*t and having the stink follow you around all day

I thought it was illegal for private businesses to put stuff into people's mailboxes. :D

It is.

And about the package on the sidewalk.... Suffering succotash!'s up with that? Usually I ride the larger packages up to the house and leave in an inconspicuous place so nobody can see it from the street. If it's raining or going to rain , I know they're not home, and there isn't a dry place to put it, only then do I leave a notice. My carrier was leaving boxes of checks right on my front door step in plain view from the street. I confronted him in this way:

Jax: How long have you been carrying mail?

dumbass: 12 years

Jax: Have you always been an idiot?

dumbass: what do you mean?

Jax: You see that screen door that you have to open to get to my door slot? I think any moran would figure out to place a small package between the screen door and main door, especially a box of checks.

dumbass: Sorry, man

Jax: NP, just please don't do it again. And not just for my house, but for everyone for God's sake.

I thought it was illegal for private businesses to put stuff into people's mailboxes. :D

The most brilliant idea of all . One thing we mail carriers can't stand is stepping in dog sh*t and having the stink follow you around all day

It is.

wow, i didn't know that. and since then, the DHL guy has done it again -- on a perfectly nice day, which tells me he's one lazy fck. so, a friendly note on the mailbox or do i call DHL and formally complain? :D

wow, i didn't know that. and since then, the DHL guy has done it again -- on a perfectly nice day, which tells me he's one lazy fck. so, a friendly note on the mailbox or do i call DHL and formally complain? :D

Only one little thing I forgot to inform you. We do on occasion deliver DHL packages. In fact, a DHL van will show up to get their packages at the PO. I believe what's left over we go ahead and deliver. They might pay the PO a fee to ship their packages? Then again, the PO pays Fed Ex to use their airplanes. :D I'd just be thankful it showed up in your box. Now you know to check it next time. You can walk out to your mailbox can't you? Who's the lazy f'k? :wacko:

:wacko: