[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cut Henry? I'm in bye week hell!

Steelhead

Looking at the rosters there's really only 3 teams ahead of me that are carrying only 3 RBs right now or have someone they can cut to blockk me from getting Young again. It might be worth the risk to be able to put my best team out this week. In the past teams have taken a zero with a TE on bye, but taking a zero from a TE is different than taking one from a RB.

Unless that tight end is Gates or Witten!!

Graham is gone. Here's what's available:

Wright

Foster

Fred Taylor

Fargas

Morency

Tatum Bell

Wright has the best matchup for this week. If I cut Young I was going to put in for him and when I dont' get him then go for Foster, Taylor, or Bell if he's traded. Not great options but when Henry gets suspended then I can platoon my RB2 with Lendale White or one of those options. If Gore picks up then I could deal with White or someone else. My current roster is

Kitna, Huard, Schaub

Gore, White, Henry, Young

Harrison, Driver, Engram, Curtis, Chris Henry

Witten

Gould

Ravens D

Looking over this Foster kind of leaps out at me. his matchup is nearly as good as Wrights and he will continue to have a job in case you cannot get Young back.

Thanks Doc,

I dropped Young and went with Wright, lord help me. I chose him over Foster only because I figure that the CAR run will be shut down because why wouldn't ARI just load up the box and beg Vinny to throw?

Next week I'm going to cut Wright and put in for Young and Foster and see what happens. I'll be back to starting Gore and Henry. Then when Henry is suspended I'll plug in White and whomever I pick up into the RB2 slot.

Thanks for everyone's opinionis. I appreciate it!

i would cut young before i cut henry. i have henry on my team . he is going to drag this thing out through november. so if he is starting through november young has no value till december. just my opinion.

You're wrong. The most that Henry will play is two weeks and one of those is against the Steelers. Henry is done. If you hold him you'll be making a mistake. I dropped him yesterday after the new report.

BTW, where's the touchdowns?