[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Buffalo

aqualung

Reasoning?

Thay don't throw downfield, at all. Very vanilla offense for a rookie Qb. Maybe later in the year, but for the next few weeks I'd say stay away. IF they face a VERY weak opponent, perhaps, but the rook needs some time to warm up to the playbook.

Edited by Gdawg

Thay don't throw downfield, at all. Very vanilla offense for a rookie Qb. Maybe later in the year, but for the next few weeks I'd say stay away. IF they face a VERY weak opponent, perhaps, but the rook needs some time to warm up to the playbook.

@Jets

Bengals

@Dolphins

Weak enough for you? Then it gets a bit tougher...

I don't know how they did it. If the coaching staff didn't screw up against Dallas, that would have been they're third win in a row. With all the injuries on an already bad defence, I don't know how they're doing it. But they should be able to beat the Jets and Dolphins, which would give them allot more wins than I would have thought at the start of the season. I'm still not sold on Edwards, but the rest of the team has really rallied together.