[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need another WR and it's slim pickings

Steelhead

Harrison's now out and my backup is Engram on bye. My WRs are Coles, Driver, Engram (bye), Harrison (out). Here's what available:

Gonzalez @CAR

Andre Davis @SD

Battle v NO

Bruce v CLE

Santana Moss @NE

Henderson @SF

Roydell Williams v OAK

Roscoe Parrish @NYJ

Do I pick up Gonzalez and plug him in for Marvin or go with one of the guys above? Of those above Davis or Gonzalez could have the best day.

To pick up another WR I will have to drop Kurt Warner since I am in a bye week pinch at TE and DEF

My team

QB – Kitna, Warner

RB – Gore, Henry, White, Young

WR – Harrison, Driver, Coles, Engram

TE – Witten, Eric Johnson

K – Gould

DEF – Ravens, Lions

EDIT: Another possibility is to attempt to trade Engram for Muhammad. The Moose owner is sitting him this week. I doubt it will happen though

Edited by Steelhead

Battle has scored touchdowns in each of his last two games and has begun to establish himself as the main WR on the 49ers. With that said, Davis has also been putting up good numbers. I would pick one of these two guys over Gonzalez in a heart beat. The Colts will throw to Wayne and Clark before throwing to Gonzalez.

By the way, with Branch coming back after the bye week, Engram will be a role player again. I am not so sure I would not drop him and keep Warner. Just a thought anyway. With Branch back, I would take Battle and Davis over Engram - though it is real close.

Thanks guys. I'm now looking at picking up either Davis or Gonzalez (possibly).

Should I just drop Engram since Branch and Hackett will be back or dump Warner. Then I have no backup for Kitna and would have to hope Warner falls back to me in waivers...or settle for Huard or Schaub.

R. Williams is too inconstent, Parrish, Bruce and Battle shouldn't even be considered.

I know A. Johnson is still out, and it can go either way in HOU....could be all K. Walter, etc. I think I'd go with Gonzalez in this matchup and hope he gets more looks in the future.

Thanks for answering mine.