[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This sick MF

CarryTheRock

Just what was wrong with that school administration that they didn't want to investigate? Couldn't they be brought up on charges as well? Where the hell is Jack McCoy when you need him?

I hope he gets to try out the "Tasting Game" as a contestant. :D:D

I have 3 girls (2 still in elementary school) and as I read this article I started getting sick to my stomach! :wacko:

I am glad that he was arrested and based on this article, I don't think this is a snowball's chance in hell he will NOT be put behind bars from many, many years! Before he goes to jail, I think they should give each of the dads (whose daughters) played the played the "Tasting game" with him, give him at least 10 lashes with a bull whip while he is tied up and blindfolded, so the dad's get a chance to lay into him without getting in trouble themselves!!!

SICK... just SICK!

Edited by PSULions