[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Start Gore or Jamal Lewis

ThatDude

what are your other options? Is there an RB you can start in a late game if Gore is out? what about picking up Robinson?

No other options in the late games. I could pick up Robinson but I'll have to drop someone

Roster

Start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR/TE, 1K, 1Def

Favre, Schaub

LJ, B Jacobs, D. Ward, Jamal Lewis, Gore

TO, Driver, Muhammad, Dallas Clark, Andre Johnson

Gould

Tampa Def

if you don't hear anything about Gore I would almost drop Ward and pick up Robinson so you have insurance on Gore. Or Schaub better yet. Is there any good qbs out on waivers?

Scared about dropping Schaub... not too many QB's left. I've thought about dropping Ward but he was good insurance for Jacobs.

tough call. i've been in those myself this season. I really wouldn't feel comfortable relying on Lewis especially since Wright will definitely get some time. Gore is a much better start if he plays. If not then Robinson may get a goaline TD hopefully.

I would dump Ward then to pick up Robinson. You might be able to get Ward back since he's injured and not even traveling to London.

tough call. i've been in those myself this season. I really wouldn't feel comfortable relying on Lewis especially since Wright will definitely get some time. Gore is a much better start if he plays. If not then Robinson may get a goaline TD hopefully.

I would dump Ward then to pick up Robinson. You might be able to get Ward back since he's injured and not even traveling to London.

Is Robinson a better play than Jamal Lewis? If so then I think its a no brainer. I drop Ward, take a chance that I an grab him next week.

Gore will get more carries even if Jamal plays. Go with Gore. It sounds like he's expected to play.

Thanks. I think I'll roll the dice and hope Gore plays and does well. I've already been screwed by BYE weeks and injuries this week. Not to mention the team I'm playing picked up Holt off of waivers because a 0 - 7 team dumped him. Nobody bitched because the team that picked him up is 0 - 7 as well. The commish would like to see me lose this week to take over second place so I'm sure thats why nobody said anything. So thats the kind of luck that I've had this week.