Sign in to follow this  
Steelhead

cbs sportsline

woke up this morning to see the colors all changed on sportline. Looks awful and hard to read. Wanted to know if others saw this as well.

Are we talking about the fantasy site or the sports site? Cuz it looks fine to me. :D

the fantasy site. They changed the color scheme and some other minor visual things.

the fantasy site. They changed the color scheme and some other minor visual things.

They don't allow you to customize the way it looks at all?

you can move content around and change color schemes. I had the default color scheme and was surprised to see everything changed up.

It's all customizable last I knew.

If it's jarring for you, change it up.

But yes I noticed it's different too - I like how the lines/shapes are cleaner, but I need to change the color scheme up.

Just setting the "Link Color" to black made it work nicely for me. I like the new look with the links dark. They are painfully light blue as a default.

What they should have though is a check box that enables the changes across all your teams.

your new site colors are terrible

Discussion Thread

Customer 11/01/2007 02:28 PM

I can barely read anything on my fantasy sites. Is this just a temorary glitch or did some moron decide that this new site design was a good idea?

Response (Corey P.) 11/01/2007 03:20 PM

Thanks for your input. We have made these changes to better the site. We hope these new changes will grow on you. Good luck and enjoy the season.

Edited by Scourge

your new site colors are terrible

Discussion Thread

Customer 11/01/2007 02:28 PM

I can barely read anything on my fantasy sites. Is this just a temorary glitch or did some moron decide that this new site design was a good idea?

Response (Corey P.) 11/01/2007 03:20 PM

Thanks for your input. We have made these changes to better the site. We hope these new changes will grow on you. Good luck and enjoy the season.

what a nice response