[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

start both Engram and Hackett this week or DD and Jones?

Steelhead

My WRs are Harrison, Coles, Driver, Engram. We need to start 3 and Harrison and Coles look like they will not be playing. Best available on waivers now are:

Andre Davis @OAK

James Jones @KC

Battle @ATL

DJax @ATL

Jenkins v SF

Parrish v CIN

Henderson v JAC

Hackett @CLE

With Hackett coming back and playing the Browns should I grab him and play both Engram and Hackett? Or possibly Jones and DD? I would never play 2 WRs from the same team but I am screwed this week due to injury and there's really nothing on the wire.

My WRs are Harrison, Coles, Driver, Engram. We need to start 3 and Harrison and Coles look like they will not be playing. Best available on waivers now are:

Andre Davis @OAK

James Jones @KC

Battle @ATL

DJax @ATL

Jenkins v SF

Parrish v CIN

Henderson v JAC

Hackett @CLE

With Hackett coming back and playing the Browns should I grab him and play both Engram and Hackett? Or possibly Jones and DD? I would never play 2 WRs from the same team but I am screwed this week due to injury and there's really nothing on the wire.

Davis is hurt with a bruised chest and has been limited in practice all week. Rule him out. Also rule out Henderson with Gray at QB and facing JAX. Patten has stepped into the #2 role there limiting what DH will do. Jones is interesting, but I think the SEA WRs are in for a big day. This game should be one the higher scoring games and Hackett and Engram should be the beneficiaries.

DJax is coming back from injury and frankly wasn't good before it. I wuld rule him out. Probably rule out Battle too as he is too hit/miss. SF's offense just has not been very good, though they do have a good matchup this week. I just do not like Jenkins and the ATL offense and the only WR worth owning in BUF is Evans, especially if Losman is playing this week.

Thanks rew70. I was looking hard at Hackett too, just very nervous putting my eggs all in one basket.

Really it comes down to starting:

Driver, Engram, Hackett

or

Driver, Jones, Hackett

Another option is to try to trade Engram and something for Joey Galloway or Stallworth. There's an owner that has AJ, Stallworth, and Galloway on bye next week so he'll be short 1 WR and would have to cut one to get 3 starters. I traded this guy Curtis for Coles straight up 2 weeks ago (I was happy at the time). What do you think about this route? I could then start

Driver, Galloway/Stallworth, and Hackett

Edited by Steelhead