[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gore/Driver for TO/Norwood

Steelhead

Originally he offered me Foster instead of Norwood and I told him Norwood or Marshall/Colston. He now will give me Norwood.

Before trade (starters in bold)

RB - Gore, White, Henry, Young

WR - Harrison (hurt), Coles (hurt) Driver, Engram - will need to pick up another WR to start (Hackett)

Keepers would be Gore and Harrison or White or Young possibly. We are a 2 keeper league

After trade

RB - White, Henry/Young, Foster

WR - TO, Engram, Harrison, Coles - will still need to pick up another WR (Hackett)

Keepers would most likely be TO and either Harrison, White, Norwood, or Young. I think my keepers take a turn for the worse I do this trade. However if I think Gore is not gonna turn it around then i am missing out on a chance to boost my WRs since I'll probably start White and Henry/Young most of the time. I guess it comes down to who would be my best start rest of this season too...Gore or Henry/Young.

Also we play each other this week. I am 5-4 and he's 6-3, different divisions but fighting for a wildcard. Starters this week are in bold

My team

QB - Kitna, Warner

RB - Henry, White, Gore, Young

WR - Driver, Engram, Hackett, Harrison, Coles

TE - Witten,

K - Reed

DEF - Redskins, Ravens

His team

QB - Cutler

RB - LT, Norwood, Foster, Turner

WR - TO, Colston, Marshall, Calvin Johnson

TE - Olsen, Davis

K - Gostkowski, Brown

DEF - Jaguars, Bucs

Edited by Steelhead

Originally he offered me Foster instead of Norwood and I told him Norwood or Marshall/Colston. He now will give me Norwood.

Before trade (starters in bold)

RB - Gore, White, Henry, Young

WR - Harrison (hurt), Coles (hurt) Driver, Engram - will need to pick up another WR to start (Hackett)

Keepers would be Gore and Harrison or White or Young possibly. We are a 2 keeper league

After trade

RB - White, Henry/Young, Foster

WR - TO, Engram, Harrison, Coles - will still need to pick up another WR (Hackett)

Keepers would most likely be TO and either Harrison, White, Norwood, or Young. I think my keepers take a turn for the worse I do this trade. However if I think Gore is not gonna turn it around then i am missing out on a chance to boost my WRs since I'll probably start White and Henry/Young most of the time. I guess it comes down to who would be my best start rest of this season too...Gore or Henry/Young.

Also we play each other this week. I am 5-4 and he's 6-3, different divisions but fighting for a wildcard. Starters this week are in bold

My team

QB - Kitna, Warner

RB - Henry, White, Gore, Young

WR - Driver, Engram, Hackett, Harrison, Coles

TE - Witten,

K - Reed

DEF - Redskins, Ravens

His team

QB - Cutler

RB - LT, Norwood, Foster, Turner

WR - TO, Colston, Marshall, Calvin Johnson

TE - Olsen, Davis

K - Gostkowski, Brown

DEF - Jaguars, Bucs

If it were me, I would do the trade...but I'm not used to the logic of keeper leagues. One would have to think Gore is your best option in the long run (as in next season) but I have a hard time believing he will out-perform Henry/Young this year...and if he did...not by much. And you are certainly getting a big upgrade at receiver.

And TO isn't too shabby as a keeper himself.