[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

start Engram AND Hackett?

Steelhead

My current WRs are Harrison, Coles, Engram, and DD. So I only have 2 to use this week. I'm going to pick up Hackett as my WR3 but thinking maybe this owner will swap WRs with me. He's got 3 of his 5 WRs on bye week 10 so he's gonna be in a bind. His WRs are Curtis, S Moss, Stallworth, Galloway, and AJ. Stallworth, Galloway, and AJ are out week 10.

Do you think I'm better off just starting 2 Seahawks or should I try to get him to take Engram for Galloway or Stallworth. I'm not sure he'll take Hackett?

EDIT: Ike Hilliard and Anthony Gonzalez are available as well

My Team

QB – Kitna, Warner

RB – Gore, Henry, White, Young

WR – Harrison, Driver, Coles, Engram

TE – Witten, Eric Johnson

K – Reed, Gould

DEF – Ravens, Redskins

His Team

QB – Palmer, Pennington

RB – SJax, T Jones, B Jackson, F Taylor

WR – AJ, Stallworth, Galloway, Curtis, S Moss

TE – Watson

K – Dawson

DEF – Cowboys, Bills

Edited by Steelhead

I'd go with your instincts and try to get Galloway for Engram. If you were considering keeping whoever you are getting I'd say go for Stallworth as he's much younger, but for only 2 keepers (assuming your sig goes with this league), you likely won't be keeping him. Galloway is the 1st choice WR on TB and is likely to get you better numbers over the remainder of the season than Stallworth, who is the number 3 or 4 option in NE.

Good luck.

Another option is to pick up Gonzalez instead of Hackett. Then play him if Marvin doesn't go. But I'm not sure how he'll do since it's against the Pats and Moorehead got most of the snaps in the last game.

Ike Hilliard is out there too

Edited by Steelhead

I think that if he'll bite for engram, you gotta go with the galloway for engram trade. I think that hilliard is great in a PPR league, but going forward, I'm not sure if he's going to be all that reliable if your season is on the line. As the other owner, I wouln't trade any of my receivers for Gonzalez or Hackett - after all, he could just add drop instead.

I think starting both is ok, but you know that engram could take a big hit - so take a gamble and get rid of him before his value plummets. Good luck

I think I'd still go with Galloway if you can get him. I'm playing against Gonzalez this week and if Marvin doesn't play, NE will be looking to shut down Wayne (who I have) so Gonzalez will probably go off, but there's no guarantee. It could be Clark or Moorehead. In my opinion Gonzalez is too big a risk if you can get the more likely points from Galloway.

Thanks guys. I'm waiting to see if he'll bit on the Engram for Galloway trade. If that doesn't go through should I then try for Stallworth? With that then I go Driver, Stallworth and Hackett. Hopefully Coles or Harrison would be back next week.

What do you feel about Hackett vs Hilliard? I would be starting these combos

Driver, Engram, Hackett

or

Driver, Engram, Hilliard

Edited by Steelhead

I know I probably wouldn't bite on an engram vs. Galloway trade, but good luck. I'd probably play hackett over hilliard this week after hilliards horrific last week.

I probably wouldn't bite on it either...which is why I wonder if Stallworth would be a better play than staying put and starting both Engram and Hackett

What do you feel about Hackett vs Hilliard? I would be starting these combos

Driver, Engram, Hackett or Driver, Engram, Hilliard

Driver, Engram, flip a coin! They are about equal, except Hackett is coming off injury, leaning towards Hilliard.

BTW, Coles will not be back week 10 as he is on a bye, which is good considering his injury. Here's hoping for week 11!

Please see mine: Click here

Ok I'm guessing he is not gonna take the Engram for Galloway. So for this week what gives me the best lineup?

Driver, Engram @CLE, Hackett @CLE

Driver, Engram @CLE, Hilliard vs ARI

Driver, Stallworth @IND, Hackett @CLE - only if he accepts Engram for Stallworth and I'm not holding my breath

I hate to start 2 SEA but I really l ike the matchup @CLE over Hilliard vs ARI. This is Hackett's first game back and Hilliard is coming off a bad game and is questionable with a calf.

I think Driver, Engram, and Hackett is the way to go

he didn't bite on either trade as expected (engram for Galloway or engram for stallworth)

So I am looking for a couple more opinions on this

I'm going to pick up Hackett and play both SEA WRs unless i'm convinced Hilliard would be a better play

he didn't bite on either trade as expected (engram for Galloway or engram for stallworth)

So I am looking for a couple more opinions on this

I'm going to pick up Hackett and play both SEA WRs unless i'm convinced Hilliard would be a better play

Tough call man - sorry to hear he didn't bite on either offer. I think that Hilliard is the safer play, but going forward, it would be nice to have Hackett on your bench if he plays well today. I'd maybe pick up Hackett but play Hilliard if you're in a pinch. If it's not a do or die week I'd play Hilliard.

Any new thoughts on my situation? Grant over Rudi or Hackett? Hardest call I've had to make in a few weeks.

I'd actually play both the Sea wideouts as well. It could be like that Saints game where Hasselback ends up chucking it all over the field and everyone has a good game..well except SA of course!