[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper Values next year

holdmerekop

Hi All:

It comes a time every season when you play in a keeper league - when do i just sell now for next year?

My system is you loose 3 rounds from where you picked him the previous year.

Here are some notables let me know who you think is good:

M Lynch (1st round next year)

A Peterson (2nd)

M Barber (2nd)

J Norwood (3rd)

L Jordan (3rd)

B Edwards (3rd)

M Turner (6th)

K Jones (6th)

V Jackson (6th)

T Romo (7th)

S Holmes (7th)

L White (8th)

D Rhodes (9th)

D Bowe (10th)

S Morris (11th)

R Dayne (11th)

Non PPR, who do I target from the list above? (Bold and underline are my players that are potential keepers) I can keep MAX 3.

Romo in the 7th looks the most appealing of these to me, even if QBs don't score well in your league. None of these other guys you have look worth keeping for the round choice you'd have to give up. Lynch is solid, but you can potentially do better in the 1st round. Avoid Norwood and any other Falcon. V. Jackson has the tools but not the opportunity.

Romo in the 7th looks the most appealing of these to me, even if QBs don't score well in your league. None of these other guys you have look worth keeping for the round choice you'd have to give up. Lynch is solid, but you can potentially do better in the 1st round. Avoid Norwood and any other Falcon. V. Jackson has the tools but not the opportunity.

Thanks for the response - Do you have a post that I can answer?

Romo is great I got a stud, but I still have a lot of tools to trade away this year to try and lock up some better keepers for next year (MJD, R Williams, Rudi, Lynch etc).

Who from the list would you target first (M turner? K Jones?)

Out of the list you have there i think its a no brainer to hold on tight to Romo. Now i think Lynch can be a stud down the road but a 1st rounder is a little rough to lose for him. As the rest goes i think i would look towards KJ because he has made it clear that he is back int he sadle at DET and losing a 6th round isn't going to hurt when you already have your QB locked up. So lets see if you keep Romor and KJ then i would look maybe towards Edwards or possibly Norwood.... if you have to pick them today then i would back away from Norwood if you don't have to announce your keepers till alter then keep an eye on him because there is a good chance he starts next year...but then agian who knows what ATL will do going to the off season... Is A. Peterson the Viking or the Bear.... if its the viking then its a no brainer to lock onto him tightly

Check out my issues:

My issues