[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drop Andre Davis for Chirs Henry?

foster77

I need some help in the WR position, and heard that Henry could be a strong start in week 10. Should I drop Davis and pick him up? Also available to drop are Marshall, Cotchery, Hackett, and Reggie Brown.

Both are bums so why bother. Keep what you have. Start Marshall and Cotchery.

Both are bums so why bother. Keep what you have. Start Marshall and Cotchery.

I'm stuck with only 2 RB's right now, so I've been starting 4 WR's per week. There just aren't any decent RB's available for pickup, so I feel a little stuck with this WR situation.....

I'm stuck with only 2 RB's right now, so I've been starting 4 WR's per week. There just aren't any decent RB's available for pickup, so I feel a little stuck with this WR situation.....

Post your roster and starting line up in your signature so I can better evaluate. I have no idea what you have.

My league, you can only start 2 WRz.

Post your roster and starting line up in your signature so I can better evaluate. I have no idea what you have.

My league, you can only start 2 WRz.

Alright, here's what I've got right. I'm looking to pick up a new RB, but not sure who to get. As for my WR situation, who would you go with? I very much appreciate your input! Thanks!

My current lineup:

QB Brett Favre

WR Brandon Marshall

WR D.J. Hackett

WR Plaxico Burress

RB Kenny Watson

RB Rudi Johnson

TE Kellen Winslow

W/R Reggie Brown

On the bench:

BN Carson Palmer

BN Jerricho Cotchery

BN Laurence Maroney

BN Benjamin Watson

BN Chris Henry

Definitely pick up Chris Henry (WR). Last year he was a fantastic value for fantasy owners and we've no reason to believe he won't be just as effective this season. My 2006 numbers show that he was average or above average 60% of the time last year in 10 starts, including 3 "great" performances. Complete charts dating back to 2004 are available at my blog (in my signature) if you are interested.

Definitely pick up Chris Henry (WR). Last year he was a fantastic value for fantasy owners and we've no reason to believe he won't be just as effective this season. My 2006 numbers show that he was average or above average 60% of the time last year in 10 starts, including 3 "great" performances. Complete charts dating back to 2004 are available at my blog (in my signature) if you are interested.

:D SPAM