[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Have Watson trade for Engram? Other roster issues

ice-pick

RBs Westbrook, A Peterson MIN, Watson, Grant, Robinson

WRs A Johsnon/Walter (bye) Cratyon (Crayton who????) Jennings

Trade Watson for Engram? My gut says NO! Rudi is one wrong step away from a reinjury and Engram will see less and less looks when everyone starts getting healthy for SEA. DJ Hackett is on the WW do you go for him over Engram and keep Watson for now? Or is Engram the better option. He has caught 48/50 passes this season.

Also thinking about dropping Robinson (what goal line touches?) for Patten this week.

How long do you hold onto Walter? I guess wait and see how AJ does and if he stays healthy. C. Henry CIN is out there and with "85" thinking he is Batman, might not be a bad grab either.

Robinson for Patten, Walter for DJ Hackett or C. Henry???????????????????

Edited by ice-pick

RBs Westbrook, A Peterson MIN, Watson, Grant, Robinson

WRs A Johsnon/Walter (bye) Cratyon (Crayton who????) Jennings

Trade Watson for Engram? My gut says NO! Rudi is one wrong step away from a reinjury and Engram will see less and less looks when everyone starts getting healthy for SEA.

Also thinking about dropping Robinson (what goal line touches?) for Patten this week.

How long do you hold onto Walter? I guess wait and see how AJ does and if he stays healthy. C. Henry CIN is out there and with "85" thinking he is Batman, might not be a bad grab either.

Keep Watson, drop Robinson for Patten ASAP

help me here:http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=229788

I don't think Rudi is 100% and if he keeps playing say at BAL he my never be right this season. Cincy has STL @SF and CLE for weeks 14-16. I'd like to stash him away for a rainy day.

Engram/Hackett have SF in wk 10 and @ STL in wk 12. Patten has STL and @ HOU for 10and11

I think Robinson for Patten is an upgrade. I am last on the WW. Say I don't get an OK WR for Robinson??? I checked the league rosters. Check this out:

I have Westbrook and Robinson. This other guy has Gore and Buckhalter. Once waivers go through would you offer him Robinson for Buckhalter??

I would like help with the other issues first. This would be last ditch move if it got that far.

Edited by ice-pick

I'll put Robinson back in the pile and go after Patten and Henry . We'll see what happens on the WW.

Still would like input. How long to hold onto Walter? Get rid of Crayton? Get rid of Crayton and Walter for Patten and C. Henry CIN?

Can or should Engram/Hackett be in the mix?