[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chance for big block buster trade! please give me your inputs

mrpnlu

heres the lineup

q,q, w,w,w,r,r,te, flex, k , def

so its a two qb league...non ppr, 10 team league

i have

qb

derek anderson, ben roth, and tony romo

wr

TJ Housh, Welker, Coles, Roy Wiiliams, Andre Johnson and DJ Hackett

RB

LT and MBIII, no one else on the bench at rb

i can trade Roy, welker and Barber for Adrian Peterson...then i can turn around and trade ben roeth for Braylon edwards...my final line up can look like this...

Derek Anderson

Tony Romo

TJ Houshman

Andre Johnson

Braylon Edwards

LT

Adrian Peterson

Flex=Coles

i know im giving alot for adrian peterson...technially i can afford it...what do you guys think?

heres the lineup

q,q, w,w,w,r,r,te, flex, k , def

so its a two qb league...non ppr, 10 team league

i have

qb

derek anderson, ben roth, and tony romo

wr

TJ Housh, Welker, Coles, Roy Wiiliams, Andre Johnson and DJ Hackett

RB

LT and MBIII, no one else on the bench at rb

i can trade Roy, welker and Barber for Adrian Peterson...then i can turn around and trade ben roeth for Braylon edwards...my final line up can look like this...

Derek Anderson

Tony Romo

TJ Houshman

Andre Johnson

Braylon Edwards

LT

Adrian Peterson

Flex=Coles

i know im giving alot for adrian peterson...technially i can afford it...what do you guys think?

The people in your league are idiots. Unless Brady or LT are included in the trade alot with a couple other #1 guys... I wouldn't trade Peterson.

This looks solid. If the guy with AP is really weak at WR then I can maybe justify this from his viewpoint - hard to justify trading guys like Brady and AP right now though. I'm also amazed you can get Braylon for Ben, but I guess if the other guy is deep at WR he can afford it, but he's losing a stud.

Do it before they change their minds!!!

we since we play 2 qbs in our league, there is a premium and ben roth is actually ranked like 4th overall and right now hes starting tarvaris jackson...so you can understand...secondly...the guy with AP is hurting real bad at wr...so im giving him a rb (albeit not as great of one) plus addressing to other lineup issues for him...

we since we play 2 qbs in our league, there is a premium and ben roth is actually ranked like 4th overall and right now hes starting tarvaris jackson...so you can understand...secondly...the guy with AP is hurting real bad at wr...so im giving him a rb (albeit not as great of one) plus addressing to other lineup issues for him...

the guy with AP is getting nervous...but i think i can do Roy wiiliams, Welker and barber for AP...is that worth it you think?