[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Henry vs Hackett

Steelhead

Since they are both coming back around the same time which do you think will do better? Hackett already has a good game under his belt. CIN is more dire need of someone as their offense is lethargic. I think Henry will have more opps but Hackett may turn out better.

The Seahawks are going to turn more to the pass because of the anemic/nonexhistant running game.

I say Hackett,but should be close.

+1 Their situations, opportunities, and roles in their respective offenses are nearly identical. I'm a little more comfortable with Hackett simply because the Bengals look like they're on the verge of imploding, but not to the point where I would go out of my way to sign him over Henry.

I'd say Hackett. He's the #2 in a pass-oriented offence and they have a much easier schedule than the Bengals. Henry will have value whether or not CJ is healthy, but I'd much rather have Hackett. Fortunately, I own both. :D

I own both in 1 league as well and honestly don't know who will be the better player moving forward. Hackett certainly took the lead with a nice 1st game last weekend. Oh by the way, Hackett does not have the easier schedule, Henry does. And Henry's schedule is much nicer during the fantasy playoff weeks.

The Seahawks have the easiest schedule in the NFL from here out, but I haven't looked at the opposition's #2 CB's. I'd go with Hackett just due to the consistency factor. #3 WR's will have weeks where they are overlooked, when the top 2 receivers have good matchups. Hackett will perform like the Seahawks #1 from here out. You could see that in the scheme of the offense, Hass was hitting Engram....when they needed a play, they looked for Hackett.