[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is T Henry out?

MERLINS

I'd temper your expectations against a good Chiefs Run D in Arrowhead with a hurting starting QB :D

I concur....I'm dying to bench Lynch because of his steady 80 yd and maybe 1 TD performances with 1 to maybe 2 catches a game...

I am almost wishing he was more inconsistent and cracked the 100 yd mark more often....

every week he's almost a lock for about 19 or 20 pts and Young could hit 20+ almost based on his contribution to the passing game alone....

while Lynch has been steady for me all season long...I'm dying for the chance to start Young right now if he starts...

...just not against the Chievs...

I'm kind of hopefully for Denver in this game. The Chiefs won't have LJ, so their already pathetic offence takes a bigger blow. Plus Herm has been talking about bringing Croyle in, which should make the offence even worse. The Chiefs defence could be on the field for a long time on Sunday and get worn down. It looks like Cutler is going to play, so I think Denver has a chance to dominate the time of possession for this game. I know the Chiefs D is good, but if the offence is 3 and out on every play there's going to be some big holes for the RB's to run through in the 2nd half.

I've got Henry in my starting lineup right now, and I'm trying to decide between him and Chatman for this week. Right now I'm leaning towards Chatman because of the matchup and because they're at home, but I think whoever starts at RB for Denver could have a good day.

Edited by Belushi

Henry has not practiced a single down yet this week. His knee is acting up again to add to his other tweaks. I'd say he isn't a very good play. Cutler is hurting and was originally not going to play this week, but has progressed enough to where he'll start despite being in pain. Against the KC pass rush that doesn't bode well.

This could be one awful football game with the attrition to the starters on both sides. That said, it might be a good game to get some $$$ on the under.

Edited by Bronco Billy

Henry has not practiced a single down yet this week. His knee is acting up again to add to his other tweaks. I'd say he isn't a very good play. Cutler is hurting and was originally not going to play this week, but has progressed enough to where he'll start despite being in pain. Against the KC pass rush that doesn't bode well.

This could be one awful football game with the attrition to the starters on both sides. That said, it might be a good game to get some $$$ on the under.

I was thinking the under already....but my gut keeps telling me the under is a suckers bet and that it's going to be right around that magic number that I read and can't remember, but it was around 34 1/2.....:D

I was thinking the under already....but my gut keeps telling me the under is a suckers bet and that it's going to be right around that magic number that I read and can't remember, but it was around 34 1/2.....:D

It's worth noting that DEN had to bust its ass to score a very late TD after the game was well in hand against a mediocre to poor DET D to avoid a shut out.

I'd be surprised if DEN can muster up 13 points unless the D scores. KC isn't looking much better with LJ out, a 34 yr old Holmes splitting duty with rookie Smith, and incompetent Croyle going against the DEN pass D.

This game could easily end 9-7 or 13-10.

It's worth noting that DEN had to bust its ass to score a very late TD after the game was well in hand against a mediocre to poor DET D to avoid a shut out.

I'd be surprised if DEN can muster up 13 points unless the D scores. KC isn't looking much better with LJ out, a 34 yr old Holmes splitting duty with rookie Smith, and incompetent Croyle going against the DEN pass D.

This game could easily end 9-7 or 13-10.

I think you're giving the Broncos run D too much credit...

I can see a defensive TD here as well.....but by which team is the question..

I can see 1-2 FG's by each team and a rushing TD by KC and a def TD by either team.....not to mention Marshall finding the endzone for the 1st time in what seems like forever....

KC's secondary is overrated by a lot of people including myself and I think Marshall will make a play here....

a lot of this may seem far fetched....but I really can see this happening.....mostly because I will have Marshall on my bench...

Henry has not practiced a single down yet this week. His knee is acting up again to add to his other tweaks. I'd say he isn't a very good play.

Well, when all you've got for #2 RB is T.Henry and S.Alexander this week, it's as good as it gets, which ain't good at all!

Really?

Broncos | Henry expected to be a game-time decision

Fri, 9 Nov 2007 11:55:44 -0800

Bill Williamson, of The Denver Post, reports Denver Broncos RB Travis Henry (knee) practiced Friday, Nov. 9, but is expected to be a game-time decision Week 10.

Yeah, at the time of the posting Henry had not practiced a down. Now he apparently practiced today, but there is nothing about whether he participated in contact drills.

Tell you what, go ahead & start Henry. I wish you the best with that.

:D I actually just dropped him for a defense.....

:D I actually just dropped him for a defense.....

Man, that must have felt good! I'm on the verge of dropping him myself, but I'm trying to hold off until he's finally suspended (or on IR, whichever comes first). I have no intention of ever starting him again, but after wasting my second round draft pick on him, there's no way I'm going to allow him to score points against me for another team.

Man, that must have felt good! I'm on the verge of dropping him myself, but I'm trying to hold off until he's finally suspended (or on IR, whichever comes first). I have no intention of ever starting him again, but after wasting my second round draft pick on him, there's no way I'm going to allow him to score points against me for another team.

I drafted him with the last pick of the 1st round...

it took a long time....but I finally did it...

and on top of that...everyone else has a full roster, so if they want to drop someone for him....it's encouraged...

but then again, I am still trying to figure out who to drop for Donald Lee...

Yeah, at the time of the posting Henry had not practiced a down. Now he apparently practiced today, but there is nothing about whether he participated in contact drills.

Tell you what, go ahead & start Henry. I wish you the best with that.

Not according to my timestamps. :D

And no thanks. :D