Sign in to follow this  
Steelhead

Gore, Henry, or Young?

Starting White and need to choose between

Gore @SEA

Henry @KC

Young @KC

I was resigned to starting Henry but how much will he play? If he's inactive then it's a no brainer with Young. I guess my question is should I risk starting Gore with the hopes he will play? I don't have Robinson and would have to drop Henry or Young to get him.

I am in a must win situation against the division lead who has 2 games on me (already lost once to him)

When do you have to set line ups? Wait as long as you can for info. You ae right on, if Henry is out, then Young for sure.

we set lineups 5 min before gametime.

Henry/Young's game is 1pm so I'll go with one of those, but should I hold out on Gore?

Tough call. I would be very tempted to go with Gore. All indications point to him playing. He hasn't had a good season so far, but he tore up Sea last year. I would go with Gore and drop Henry and pick-up Robinson just incase.

Checkout my post, thanks

I can't really cut Henry, then I have to start Young or Gore the rest of the way and that's not a good option to have.

Looking for some more opinions.

getting ready to head out to the Panthers game. Anyone else here like the risk of Gore over Henry/Young. And if not do you start Henry or Young??