[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which QB would you want the rest of the way?

Steelhead

I’ve got Kitna and Warner and thinking of trading for Hasselbeck or Anderson. Looking at the schedules Warner seems to have the softest schedule. Would you put your faith in Warner, ride Kitna out, or trade for one of the others?

Warner - @CIN, SF, CLE, @SEA, @NO, ATL

Hasselbeck - CHI, @STL, @PHI, ARI, @CAR, BAL

Anderson - @BAL, HOU, @ARI, @NYJ, BUF, @CIN

Kitna - NYG, GB, @MIN, DAL, @SD, KC

My current team

QB - Kitna, Warner

RB - Gore, Henry, White, Young

WR - Steve Smith, Galloway, Engram, Hackett, Harrison

TE - Witten

K - Reed

DEF - Cowboys, Redskins

Option 1 - trade for Anderson

The Peyton owner has Anderson just sitting there on his bench. He wants White for Anderson however if I do that then I am stuck starting Gore and Young or Henry as that’s all I have left. Over the last 5 weeks White has been my most consistent RB. I am trying to see if he’ll take Engram or Hackett to upgrade over Berrian but he probably won’t bite.

Team 1

QB - P Manning, Anderson

RB - LJ, Dunn, Graham, C Henry

WR - TJH, Ward, Berrian, Randle El, Reggie Brown

TE - Gates

K - Vinatieri, Akers

DEF - Steelers

My team after trade

QB - Anderson, Kitna, Warner

RB - Gore, Henry, Young

WR - Steve Smith, Galloway, Engram, Hackett, Harrison

TE - Witten

K - Reed

DEF - Cowboys, Redskins

Option 2 - trade for Hasselbeck

Owner has Favre and Hasselbeck. He’s weak at WR so I offered either Hackett or Engram and one of my QBs for Hassebeck. He agreed to that so I was thinking of sending off Engram and Warner for Hasselbeck and whatever player he will have to cut. I like this option better because I can get Hass for a WR vs getting Anderson for a RB.

Team 2

QB - Favre, Hasselbeck

RB - Lynch, Maroney, Dayne, Jordan

WR - Evans, Jennings, Toomer, Branch

TE - Miller, Heap

K - Crosby

DEF - Titans, Seahawks

My team after trade

QB - Hasselbeck, Kitna

RB - Gore, White, Henry, Young

WR - Steve Smith, Galloway, Hackett, Harrison

TE - Witten

K - Reed

DEF - Cowboys, Redskins

I guess it comes down to whether I should stick with Warner/Kitna or give up a WR to get Hass.

I too like option 2. I dont think you can count on Kitna especially if your league deducts points for turnovers. If you can move Engram/Kitna...then do it. Engram will move to #3 after Branch's return so his stock is probably as high as its gonna get. Regardless, I dont think you can move White....dont do it. I would consider moving Steve Smith...you can get a lot for him on name recognition alone. :D

I'm trying to trade for Anderson right now

Im giving up ocho cinco and eli manning for anderson and NYG

what do you think?

I like edwards alot, hes pretty low in interceptions, high yardage, has proven options with braylon and winslow

i like his schedule, the only thing i was worrying about was whether brady quinn was going to come in,

but if this kid keeps throwing like this, brady will sit

i think anderson and warner have the best schedules, but i dont like dealing with a less than 100% warner here on out

hasselbeck is going to continue throwing alot, but i dont like his schedule, and kitna's coach said his back hurts now...

please take a look at my post

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=231290

If I trade for Hass which WR do I give up Engram or Hackett? I like the consistency of Engram but Hackett is the definite home run hitter of the 2. I think I would give up Engram and also Kitna. Warner has the better schedule and Kitna’s turnovers are killing me.

FA available are

Morris

Keith

Washington

Green

Stecker

It’s a very competitive league so there is nothing out there. I am in the middle of waivers tonight so I would expect not to get Morris if I tried.

Question is if Anderson is that much better than Hasselbeck that it’s worth going from White to Morris vs going from starting Steve Smith, Galloway, Engram to starting Steve Smith, Galloway, Hackett?

Get Hasselbeck - Option Number 2 is the only viable option. Do not give up White. Keep Hackett over Engram and enjoy the Hasselbeck to Hackett connection for the rest of the year.

+1

Option 2 for sure. Hass looks good and his schedule is for the most part good matchups.. plus you won't be stuck with the Henry/Young Bomb that seems EVERYONE is involved in..

If someone here has the chance to plant some more drugs on Henry, do it

Edited by mibar22