[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

White vs Gore vs Young

Steelhead

Need to pick 2 of these RBs

White @DEN

Gore vs STL

Henry/Young vs TEN

White is the no brainer I think. Based on how Gore ran on Monday night I think he’s the better option over Young or Henry. Plus he’s got a better matchup as well.

Also need to choose a QB

Hasselbeck vs CHI

Warner @CIN

I’ve got Hass in the lineup right now but Warner is intriguing because CIN has an awful D and Warner has been playing well.

I've got the same QB dilemma, in another league. Leaning towards Warner, softer D over Hass. Az O has been unpredictable though, and that's worrisome. Cincy D must just be pathetic, from what I read. Bears can come up and bite any given weekend, which is making me go with Warner.

As for RB, I hear Frankie is back at full health, and the Rams have a soft rushing D. I am going with Gore over Portis, which tells you I'm pretty confident in Frank, and your matchup with TN is tough, as that rush D is tough. Gore and Warner IMO.

I think Young will do well on Monday night regardless if Henry plays...

but White and Gore are the plays here...

Warner is the play at QB...I don't trust the Bears/Seattle game for Hasselbeck and I think Warner is the play here....

check my post a ways down when you get the chance...

good luck..