Sign in to follow this  
Steelhead

Hass or Warner

Hasselbeck vs CHI

Warner @CIN

I’ve got Hass in the lineup right now but Warner is intriguing because CIN has an awful D and Warner has been playing well.

I have the same decision to make and right now I have Hass starting as well, but Warner is tempting this week.

I have the same decision to make and right now I have Hass starting as well, but Warner is tempting this week.

i prefer Warner, even Losman almost put up 300 and some TD's against them. Fitzgerald is coming on and the running game is slowing down for 'zona.

yeah both plays are strong...but I'd have trouble sitting Hasselbeck at home this week...

yeah both plays are strong...but I'd have trouble sitting Hasselbeck at home this week...

Agreed. But then again I always like the 'Hawks at home. Oh yeah, and they have no run game.

Agreed. But then again I always like the 'Hawks at home. Oh yeah, and they have no run game.

that's the logic I am using....

Seattle at home...and no run game?..

fahgettaboutit!!

I've got a very similar dilema, Palmer or Warner. I'm still not sure, but as a Seahawk homer I would go with Hass. They are passing the ball a ton. Although, he does not have a very good track record against da' Bears. Warner is risky due to injury issues.

any others out there for Warner? Playing devil's advocate here. The more I look at Warner's situation it's tough to not think about him. He's going against the 29th ranked pass d.

Edited by Steelhead

I like Warner because Cinci has no pass rush and da Bears have the ever lurking middle linebacker.......waiting..... waiting.... to pounce on his prey on his home field.

went with Warner, would've gotten 6.5 pts more with Hasselbeck. I'm now down 11 pts going into MNF with my choice of White or Young or Henry to play. My opponent is done so if it comes down to me losing because I didnt' start Hass I'm gonna kick myself.