[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Patriots are going to ruin something I love.

digitaldan21

Madden '09.

You can either be the Pats or get beat.

Those will be the only options.

Only good news is there has to be a Pat on the cover, or maybe better yet the whole dammed team can make the cover. :D

The last I heard John actually has some input on the ratings, and if he still does, there will be nothing you can do,

Offense - 100

Defense - 100

Sp. Teams - 100

Overall - 100

They play in real life, like it's a video game. I think they're dumb, for doing what they do, but I really wanna open up discussion about how it'll translate onto my 360 or PS3?

-DD21

Edited by digitaldan21

Well, I'm a Vikings fan. I could actually give a sheet less if the Pats go 19-0. This really isn't about that. If they go 19-0, it's gonna f'up Madden '09, any online play will suck. I won't be the Pats, but I bet 98% of the turds on there will. They can do what they want, but they will be unstoppable if they keep scoring 50 a week.

Thanks for hijacking. :D

-DD21

Their D has only allowed 21 points twice this season, they are in the top 5 in points and yards allowed, so maybe not 100, but they will be in the top 2 or 3. The offense will be rated 100, no doubt about it. Maybe, the special teams won't be quite as high, but like the real Patriots, if they never have to kick FGs or punts, who cares. The offense doesn't care about field position when they can score at will.

I just hope playing madden doesn't become as fun as it looks to play the Patriots. People scoring at will, and rubbing it in your face has always been crappy. I don't play 16-20 hours a day like some guys must, and when you come up against them, it's no fun, some guys will run the score up, prolonging a game, waisting my and their time. When I have a guy I know I've outmatched, I run the ball, kill the clock, and try to play one more game before my girlfriend gets home. :D

It's supposed to be fun.

-DD21

Edited by digitaldan21