[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ASU is getting no respect

Bushey

Then how come you and wildcat have continually pointed at Ohio State as your illustration of the Big Ten being weak? All year long. It took you the whole season to come to that conclusion?

Brian, it is not that I think OSU is "weak" per se- I just don't think they deserve to be in the NC game. If OSU beats MIzzou, they will likely be in. The Big 10 is down, I don't think there is any question- and with OSU's NC schedule- I don't think anyone Big 10 fan besides TOS would say that OSU is a great team.

So, if Mizzou loses to OU, and OSU gets in the NC game- does that mean an 8-4 Michigan is playing in the Rose?

this year is such a mess- can only imagine how great a playoff this year would be

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brian, it is not that I think OSU is "weak" per se- I just don't think they deserve to be in the NC game. If OSU beats MIzzou, they will likely be in. The Big 10 is down, I don't think there is any question- and with OSU's NC schedule- I don't think anyone Big 10 fan besides TOS would say that OSU is a great team.

So, if Mizzou loses to OU, and OSU gets in the NC game- does that mean an 8-4 Michigan is playing in the Rose?

this year is such a mess- can only imagine how great a playoff this year would be

Illinois will go ahead of Michigan.

right, but didn't Mich technically finish 2nd in the Big 10? Personally I would rather see Goergia/USC than Ill in the Rose if OSU backdoors itself into the NC

well, at this point an OSU/USC and WVU/Mizzou matchup is the best case scenario IMO

Herbie was on with Cowherd this AM - agreeing with Colin that the Big 10 was down, and probably at it's lowest point nationally that he can ever remember. His feeling was OSU getting and beating USC in the Rose would give OSU the national recognition that the Big 10 needed.

Oh- and he also agreed that OSU's NC scheduling a 1AA team was a joke and should never happen.

right, but didn't Mich technically finish 2nd in the Big 10? Personally I would rather see Goergia/USC than Ill in the Rose if OSU backdoors itself into the NC

Explain to me how OSU would be backdooring anything? Did Mizzou and WV backdoor into the BCS#1 and #2 spot as well? They do have 1 loss as well.

Not sure what else you could call it other than backdooring it. Buckeyes sure as heck arn't going to earn it on the field. :D

Did WV or Mizzou earn it by losing earlier in the season as opposed to the Bucks ?

I suppose since WV lost to an unranked SFla team, and OSU lost to a ranked Illinois team. WV has EARNED the NC :wacko:

The ONLY team to earn anything this season in Hawaii, so to suggest that WV or Mizzou has earned the NC game any more so then the Bucks is :D