[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LSU vs Arkansas

tbimm

I'm here TOS. Sorry i went and met some friends for the end of the game.

Honestly the way I feel? The kids worked their asses off. I really feel like this loss and the one in Kentucky are squarely on the coaching staff! I think it was in the 3rd OT that Miles didnt even realize that he had the wrong personnel on the field. What a waste of talent! I am disappointed but I will survive and root the Tigers on in the SEC championship game as well as the bowl game, TOS this may be the opening you need to get your ass down here in Jan.

+ 1

Class my friend. Class.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm here TOS. Sorry i went and met some friends for the end of the game.

Honestly the way I feel? The kids worked their asses off. I really feel like this loss and the one in Kentucky are squarely on the coaching staff! I think it was in the 3rd OT that Miles didnt even realize that he had the wrong personnel on the field. What a waste of talent! I am disappointed but I will survive and root the Tigers on in the SEC championship game as well as the bowl game, TOS this may be the opening you need to get your ass down here in Jan.

All BS aside...............sorry for the loss for your fellas, and appreciate the stand up by coming in here and taking the whipping like a man. :D

If we somehow are fortunate enough to slide into another NC game, I'll be there !

All BS aside...............sorry for the loss for your fellas, and appreciate the stand up by coming in here and taking the whipping like a man. :D

If we somehow are fortunate enough to slide into another NC game, I'll be there !

I will see what I can do about setting you up for a dinner at one of our finer establishments.We have some great food down here that few of the tourists ever take the trouble to find!

I would like to see the winner of the KU/ MO game against Theeee Ohio State. Sorry Sarge but we are both 2 loss teams now!

I like to say it was an Arkansas giveaway :D

Arkansas is a sub .500 team in the SEC and if LSU can't beat them by at least 20 , it'll be laughable imo. The way the LSU D has played the last 6 weeks, it wouldn't surprise the masses to see Arkansas move up and down the field though, which would just fuel the fire that this team is going downhill with every week that passes

LSU 28.01 (somehow the luck continues)

Arkansas 28

Bo Polini needs to leave Louisiana. He is the WORST d coordinator eva. He doesn't know what BLITZ means and he has ArGuAbLy the best talent...DORSEY is a beast...but just doesn't do it. Congrats UK and Ark...you beat the "overated #1" BUT...I dare anyone else to step in our arena. We play for the national title every week in our conference. :D to the SEC.

:puretalent: without a coordinaor...mispelled werds are intinded.

Edited by SuperBalla

If LSU wins the SEC CG, they are Sugar Bowl bound, and likely to face someone like Hawaii, as Sugar Bowl I believe has last choice.

:D Hawaii!!! You gotta be kidding me...we'll certainly get to gut someone like OU or USC...right?

I will see what I can do about setting you up for a dinner at one of our finer establishments.We have some great food down here that few of the tourists ever take the trouble to find!

I would like to see the winner of the KU/ MO game against Theeee Ohio State. Sorry Sarge but we are both 2 loss teams now!

I give you credit for taking it like a man. I was here last week hearing Choklahoma etc... from LSU's biggest ass clown. At least there are a few of you Tiger fans who have a sack.

How ironic if Hawaii beats LSU in their back yard. The way the LSU D looked today, there is no way LSU has a chance against a offense that can score like that.

Good point. Our defensive flaw is the coordinator. Sad but true, this team will be known as the greatest team that... could have. Two QB's like Flynn and Perilloux, receivers like LaFell and Doucet, and a corp of backs like Hester, Scott, and K. Williams...oh... and on D...Beckwith, Dorsey, Steltz...and C. Jones. We have got nut ballz for coaches and it shows. We have the talent to play with anyone and win BUT the coaching IS LIKE WATCHING A retarded monkey. Sad. Sabin was the best thing that happened to LSU. <FOK HIM THO...I'D RATHER BE 0 FOR WHATEVER THAN HAVE THAT SNAKE BACK> He pulled us out of the relm of the likes of UK and Vandebilt, and South Carolins. However, we replaced him with a mediocre BIG 12 coach and now LSU is purely a thumping heart...without a brain.

Edited by SuperBalla

Good point. Our defensive flaw is the coordinator. Sad but true, this team will be known as the greatest team that... could have. Two QB's like Flynn and Perilloux, receivers like LaFell and Doucet, and a corp of backs like Hester, Scott, and K. Williams...oh and on D...Beckwith, Dorsey, Steltz...and C. Jones. We have got nut ballz for coaches and it shows. We have the talent to play with anyone and win but the coaching of a retarded monkey. Sad.

Couldnt have said it better myself, and I agree on all points above. I said before Miles ever lost a game this yr, what an idiot he was. Now even LSU fans cant defend this clown.

And how bout at the end of regulation, he jumped the Refs ass, saying Im the Head Coach...... Like the refs dont know that already. Cocky POS.

Then in an interview almost in tears mid week saying he loved this team, and he is just preparing for Arkansas -

aka - Les Miles called them AR -Kansas. What an idiot.

What assumption. I'm simply saying if LSU wins, they go to the Sugar Bowl. That isn't an assumption, that is a fact. I don't know who would face them, but I do know that it's looking like Sugar will have last pick with the way it works out, much like the Fiesta did last year. I think if Hawaii wins out, they likely will get a BCS shot, and being that Sugar would get last pick, one would think that it would be Hawaii. I really don't know though. I do know, that if the SEC Champion isn't in the BCS National Title game, they go to the Sugar Bowl.

So you are making assumptions?

OH Rocker.... please quit being passive agrresive and let the rant loose, your Tigers are no longer #1, thats reserved for KU at least until tomorrow at about this same time. Now go sit down at your dinner table and eat your CROW!!!!!!!

Edited by LiL10(s)ArEaJoKe

OH Rocker.... please quit being passive agrresive and let the rant loose, your Tigers are longer #1, thats reserved for KU at least until tomorrow at about this same time. Now go sit down at your dinner table and eat your CROW!!!!!!!

Passive aggressive? :D

Did you watch the game? No quit in this Tiger team. No one has beaten this LSU ball club in regulation, OT or even in double OT. Not sure if losing in triple OT is anything to be ashamed of.